The End

~~Justin's POV~~

"The best kind of kiss is when you have to stop because you can't help but smile," Isabelle said as she pulled from our kiss and placed her head on my chest. "and okay," she stated.

I looked at her with pure confusion. What did she mean by that? I went to ask her, when she got up and went into the kitchen. I figured I would let her do whatever it was she was doing. I sat on the floor and stared at the door that Selena had just left from. I had at one time loved Selena. Thinking back, I may have still been in love with Selena when I first drove Isabelle home that night. Selena and I had been broken up already, but like I told her, she broke up with me. I still loved her. "But if you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second," I whispered to myself, remembering what Scooter had said to me the night after Isabelle and I's first date. In that moment I knew that I had fallen for Isabelle and there was no stopping my feelings for her. I didn't love Selena anymore and haven't for a very long time. How could I love Selena when I had someone like Isabelle.

With that thought in my mind and a smile on my face, my princess came around the corner. "Yes," she said again after she sat down next to me, "of course."

She placed her left hand on the side of my face and looked deep into my eyes. She kissed me. I noticed that there was something cold on one of her fingers and grabbed her hand, only to discover that it was a ring. She didn't have just any ring on, but she had the ring I bought her on her left ring finger. I held her hand and admired the way the ring looked on her small hand. That's what she meant when she said 'yes. Of course' she meant she was saying yes to marrying me. She wanted to be Mrs. Isabelle Bieber and that made me the happiest man alive.

"Yes?" I asked making sure I wasn't imagining things.

"Nothing would make me happier then to marry you. You are my best friend, my anchor, and my world... it's only fitting for you to also be my husband," she said before pecking my lips.

I didn't even realize I was crying until Isabelle asked if I was okay.

"Yea princess. I'm fine. I'm actually more then fine. The fact that you want to be mine forever makes me so unbelievably happy that I can't even express to you in words how happy I really am," I responded as I wiped away the few tears that fell.

Isabelle blushed deeply and looked down, fiddling with her fingers.

I brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear and pulled her face up by her chin. "I love you so much. And now, I get to wake up everyday to your beautiful face. I get to call you my wife to be. I will never hurt you my princess. My queen. Please tell me you know that," I said, getting closer to her face with every word.

"Of course I know that. People don't always build walls to keep others out you know, sometimes they build walls to see who cares enough to break them down. And you Justin, you broke down my walls when no one else would even try and didn't take no for an answer. You are the love of my life and I cannot imagine my life with anyone other then you. You helped me through the toughest times in my life and I can't thank you enough," Isabelle said with a smile.

Her smiles were contagious. Her smile made me smile and knowing that some of the time, I'm the one who causes them makes me smile harder then I even think possible. I have thousands of blessings and a million other reasons to smile, but she is my favorite one. And I catch myself randomly throughout the day inwardly grinning, that's when I realize it's because I'm thinking of Isabelle. I just love her so much.

"People say that you can't fall in love more then once, but I don't believe that, because I fall in love more then once everyday. I fall in love every time you smile, every time you speak, every time you laugh... and every time you touch your lips to mine. I fell in love with you harder then I ever thought I could," I said kissing her softly. "I thought I was in love so many times before I met you. I thought I loved Caitlin, I thought I loved Jasmine, and now thinking about it... I thought I loved Selena, but now that I love you, I know that I never really loved any of them, but that I was in love with the thought of being in love. Selena was the one I thought I loved last and after she broke up with me, I felt like she had ripped my heart out of my chest and tore it open. I didn't believe in love and I honestly didn't think I could ever trust anyone with my heart ever again. Then you came to the book signing that day and passed out right in front of me and I thought I may have fallen for you. I tried to convince myself to not love you because I knew you were just going to hurt me like they all did, you would use me for arm candy, you would have me until you were tired of me and you'd through me to the dogs, but I couldn't stay away. I cared for you way too much. After our very first date, I knew that I had fallen for you and I was scared. I was scared that you would leave me. But shortly after that I could tell by looking in your eyes, that you wouldn't ever hurt me like they did. And to answer the question you asked before Selena came, yes... I want all those things you mentioned. I want a house full of children. I want to have a family with you because having a family with anyone else just doesn't seem right. I love you Isabelle. Forever and always," I said sincerely.