I Still Cant Say The Word

~~Justin's POV~~

"What happened?" I asked when we walked into the hotel room.

"Nothing." She sated plainly. Sitting on the bed.

"Tell me." I said rubbing her back. She broke down in my shoulder.

"Remember that 'family thing' that happened in 7th grade that I still haven't told you about?" She said.

"Yea." I said with sincerity in my voice.

She handed me a key, "I think it's about time for me to tell you..."

"What's this?" I asked, rolling the key between my fingers.

"My moms car key." She said, looking down at the floor.

"Why did you take her car key?" I asked nervously.

"Justin..." Isabelle started, "when I was in 7th grade, my grandmother on my moms side showed up late one night. She told me that she was just stopping by. My mom had been in her room all night. I wasn't really that phased. Then my mom comes out to the living room and she has tears in her eyes. She had some sort of burn/cut thing on her arm. She told me her IBS was acting up and she was going to the hospital. Still I saw nothing odd in what was happening. This happened on the regular. She had bad intestinal problems. I go to bed that night, school the next day and nothing. Nothing is said about my mom. I start to worry. My dad shows up. He works 3:30 to midnight so, he shouldn't have been home, it was 7:30pm. He comes with a very distinct bag. A bag I know is my grandmother on my dad's side. She turned the corner and I got excited. I hadn't seen her in a couple years. She lived states away. After my grandmother on my moms side leaves my grandmother on my dads side and my dad sit me down and talk to me. 'Mommy is going away to a special hospital. She is sad all the time and she thinks she drinks wine too much,' my dad says sweetly. She was always drinking. 2 big bottles of wine a night was the average. I thought it was normal. 'What kind of hospital is she going to?' I asked innocently. That's when my dad told me where she was going. The word that to this day, I still can't say. She was away for a month. I was only allowed to see her once a week for 2 hours! I went from always being with my mom to being lucky if I got a call from her on Wednesday nights. I went to her one year anniversary AA meeting. I found out that he tried to commit suicide that night. She took a handful of pills and was going to end it all. Something talked her out of it and she got help. She was on suicide watch for 2 days. She had been sober ever since...until today. When I walked into the house, I saw her lying, passed out on the couch, bottles surrounding her. I left, she got upset, she drank. My dads missing. Did he leave her? I couldn't worry about it then. I quickly wrote a note and stuck it on the tv.

'Dear mom,

I took your keys. I love you.

-me'

I grabbed my medicine bottle and her car key, i didnt want her driving drunk. My hand was on the door knob when I heard a rustling and saw something move in my peripheral vision. I looked to my right and saw my mom standing there. Her make-up was smudged across her face and her hair was in knots.

'You,' she slurred, 'look what you did. When you left I started drinking again. I'm glad you left. You were just a bother!' She threw a wine bottle at me. She was never a violent drunk. I don't know where this came from. I ducked just in time I walked out the door and right before I shut it I heard her say, 'leave again you good for nothing bitch!' And now we are here. I am telling you this now. I have never told anyone. Ever. Not even my best friend knows this." Isabelle finished her story. I was in shock. Her mom...was a recovering alcoholic.

"What were the burn things on her arms?" I asked one of my couple questions.

"I don't know..."

"She went to rehab?" She just nodded her head. "Why do you hate that word so much?"

"Because Justin! Rehab is for bad people. It's for the people you see puking on the sidewalks in garbage cans or people foaming at the mouth that you find in dark alleys! Rehab is not for my mom! It was so hard for me with my mom being away." She had tears streaming down her face. I just hugged her tight. I honestly had no idea what to do.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: IF EVER YOU SEE THE NAME TINA IN THIS FANFIC IGNORE IT AND PRETEND IT SAYS ISABELLE. the fanfic I write on instagram, the main character is Tina. A lot of times I get the names mixed up. Disregard any times I said Tina in this story.

-

Follow me on Instagram @justinbieberfanfics629

Follow me in Twitter @bieberssweetie3 and @kidrauhlin_3194

If you ever have questions on the story or just wanna talk, kik me @jbfanfics629