Our Day Out

~~Isabelle's POV~~

Justin wrapped my wrist with the towel and put pressure on it. About 5 minutes later he cleaned the floor and asked where the laundry room was. I gave him the directions. Down the hall. Turn left. Through the kitchen. Laundry room. Again, my house is very small. When he came back he looked at me and said, "let's have a day out. It's only 10:30. We could go to lunch, have fun, eat dinner, and then I'll drive you back here." I decided that might be nice to get away from it all so I nodded and went to my room. It was spring break. It wasn't quite warm enough for shorts but to warm for jeans. Hmmm. I pulled a pair of Capri length leggings and a blue shirt out of my closet. After getting dressed I left my room and went down the hall. I found Justin sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. "I'm sorry I didn't get to you in time." I looked at him and smiled. I grabbed his hands and forced him to look at me. "justin. It's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself...how did you get the door open?" he pulled two of my Bobby pins out of his pocket and handed them to me. "I...uh..picked the lock." he said. I laughed and when he realized I thought that was clever and funny he smirked. "there's that smile I like to see." he said. He grabbed my wrist. It was no longer bleeding. I put a couple bracelets on. No one will even notice. He stood up pulling me in the process. I grabbed my purse and phone on the way out. Paparazzi were still everywhere. He pulled on my hand and used his other hand to push through the growing crowd. He was still a gentleman though. He opened my door and closed it after I was in the car. He ran around the front of the car and hopped in his seat. He started the car and we were off. "where to?" I asked. "somewhere fun...you'll see." he smiled and kept driving.

---

"omg! Justin! Put me down!" Justin took me to the beach that was only a 20 minute drive from my house. When we got there he parked the car and opened the door to let me out. He was such a gentleman. Anyway. He had grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and was running to the water. "Justin!" I jokingly kicked but he wasn't letting go. I felt the ocean spray on my bare calf's and realized we were getting closer to the water. I was screaming and laughing. I then felt the clod rush of water hit my feet, go up my legs, and hit my waist. Justin swung me around and dropped me on my feet. When my feet hit the soft ocean floor, I let my arms drop. I pulled my one hand up almost instantly. "ow!" I looked down and remembered the cut on my wrist. "be careful" I hear Justin say as he reaches and grabs my hand. I feel my cheeks blush so, I look down. "your beau-" Justin starts but I cut him off. Not wanting to hear the rest of that sentence. "I'm hungry" I whine, desperately trying to change the subject. "okay." Justin said. "do you like McDonalds?" I pull my hand away from his. "it's fine." I turn and start to walk to his car suddenly very upset.

---

"will that be all?" the man at the counter asked. Justin looked at me and I gave him a nod.

"yea that'll be it."

"okay....$15.78" Justin insisted on paying. I didn't fight him.

"...and $4.22 is your change"

After awkwardly waiting at the counter for our food we went and sat at the table. Justin gave me my food and started unwrapping his.

"so....why won't you let me hold your hand?" Justin asked out of nowhere, still looking at his food.

"I don't know" I lied, putting on my best fake smile.

"your lying" he said twirling a fry in his hand. How did he know I was lying? Nobody has ever seen through that smile.

"I guess...cuz I'm so self-conscious and insecure. I couldn't imagine you wanting to talk to me, let alone hold my had." I'm suddenly not hungry anymore. "it doesn't really matter anyway. Can we just go?" I say standing up.

"no" Justin said grabbing my wrist, knowing where not to touch so it didn't hurt me.

"let go of me Justin!" I yelled swinging my hand out of his. I ran to his car. I heard his footsteps behind me. He grabbed my waist tight and started humming a familiar tune. Then he began to sing...

"....I'LL BE THERE WHEN YOUR INSECURE. LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR ALWAYS LOVELY GIRL. CUZ YOU ARE THE ONLY THING THAT I GOT RIGHT NOW."

I turned around with blushed cheeks and a smile from ear to ear. "Justin-"

"will you go on a date with me? Tomorrow? Dinner? 6 o'clock?"

My cheeks got a whole new shade of red. "sure."

"great." Justin opened my door. I slid in the seat and closed the door behind me. For the rest of the day Justin and I just drove around. We talked and shared stories from our childhoods. Laughing a lot. I loved his laugh. His laugh made me happy. It's like we were the only ones in the world. He made me forget everything and everyone. I decided I wanted to go home before dinner. Justin walked me to my front door. "thanks. For the awesome day" I said.

"no problem. I'll see you tomorrow right?"

"yea" I watched him walk down my driveway. "...oh justin?"

"yea" he turned around and smiled.

"what should I wear?"

"something fancy."

"okay...will do" I walked in my house, going straight to my room. I fell asleep almost instantly. I dreamt about justin all night.

~~Justin's POV~~

I can't wait for my date tomorrow. I hope she likes sphagetti. I really feel like Isabelle is different then all the other girls I have dated. I really like her. I think I can help her through this....scratch that, I KNOW I can help her through this. I can't wait to see her tomorrow so I can see that beaut-. I should stop using 'beautiful' to describe her. She obviously doesn't like it...I'm going to change that too.

---------------------------------------------

Comment! Vote! Tell your friends about this story!