Crash

~~Isabelle's POV~~

Justin insisted on driving even though he was still crying.

"Justin. You shouldn't be driving when your not completely focused." I was sort of scared.

"I'll be fine Isabelle. I'm just worried about you. I'm taking you to Rite Aid now so we can get that medicine ASAP."

"Oka- JUSTIN LOOK OU-"

~~bystanders POV~~

**giving police report to the officer**

"I was walking across the street when some idiot came speeding around the corner and hit another car head-on. It was crazy. I went up to the idiot and he was unconscious in the drivers seat and there wasn't anyone else in the car. I felt his neck and felt a steady pulse. I went to the other car and there was a girl and a guy in the car. The guy actually looked like Justin Bieber. Anyway, the airbags went off and the front of his Range Rover was smashed in. The kid had a cut on his head and his left leg was crushed between the steering wheel and the seat. He had a pulse but, was also knocked out. I went over to the girl and she was really banged up. She had a huge piece of glass in her thigh, it was bleeding really bad. Her whole face was covered in blood. so much blood that i couldnt tell where the cut was. I couldn't find a pulse on her. I immediately called 9-1-1 and now we're here. Is the girl okay?" The bystander asked the cop.

"I'm not sure sir." The cop said. He walked back to his police cruiser to finalize his paperwork.

~~E.R. Doctor's POV~~

"Car accident. Three injured. Two under-age. All unconscious. The Jane Doe has a weak pulse. Justin Bieber seems to have a broken leg. John Doe seems to be fine." I heard the paramedic say. I started working on the girl. I put an oxygen mask on Jane Doe not knowing how her breathing is. I cut her pants off and look at her bloody thigh. She had a huge piece of glass sticking in it. "Pull it out." I say. "What if its clamping the artery?" The trainee asks. I look at the trainee "that's a risk Im willing to take." I take my gloved hands and slowly glide the glass out of this girls leg. It came out with no complications. It's still bleeding a bit. "Get me 10 c c's of O+ blood!" I shout at no one in particular. After giving her the blood I look for the cut on her head. I found it on the top of her head. I was going to have to shave her head so I could clean out this cut and stitch it up. I got someone to start shaving while I checked on...Justin Bieber. He was currently awake and getting an x-ray. His leg was definitely broken, possibly in two places. We would need an orthopedic for that. I put a butterfly stitch on the cut on his head.

"Justin Bieber?" I asked him.

"Where's Isabelle?" She was in the car with me. How is she?!" Justin was rambling.

"She is stable. But, we aren't out of the woods yet." I left him with that. I went to check on our John Doe. He was also awake but he had not one scratch or bruise. Nothing. It made me angry that he wasn't hurt at all. It made me more angry when our Jane Doe, who I now know as Isabelle, got worse within minutes. I left the John Doe, because he was obviously drunk, with security.

"What happened?" I ask as I walk to Isabelle.

"Her temperature spiked and her blood pressure went dangerously low." Someone said. Okay. I glance at her stomach and realize its bloated. Internal bleeding. "Emergency surgery!" I shout. We roll Isabelle to surgery. As I wash up and get my surgery scrubs on I make a game plan. I have to sew up her leg and head and I have to find this internal bleeding. Justin seemed worried and for some reason I felt differently about these two. They had so much life still in them. I can't let this girl die. My mission: keep this girl alive.

~~Justin's POV~~

I was so worried about Isabelle. 12 hours later I'm still sitting around. They have so far wrapped up my leg and given me crutches. It's all my fault. I should have let her drive. She can't die. No. If she dies, I die. The doctor walks in, "Justin. Are you here for Isabelle?" She asked. I nodded. "Well she came out of surgery. We had to stitch up her leg and her head. She is almost completely bald because we had to sew her head. She had really bad internal bleeding but, is stable right now. Again, we aren't out of the woods yet. She is in a coma but, she has a lot of brain activity so. Hopefully she'll come out of it soon. You can see her if you want." I crutched my way to her room. I walked in and she looked terrible. She had a black eye, a fat lip, a bald head, tubes in her nose and mouth, cuts and bruises, stitches, gauze, IV, elevated leg. I fell onto the chair near her bed. I grabbed her hand and rubbed it with my thumb. "Hey Isabelle baby. I love you. It's Justin. Wake up baby. Come on, I can't do this by myself. You push through this. Your a fighter! Don't give up!" I was screaming by this point. The doctor rubbed my back. I was hysterically crying. I pinch my leg. Ow. I'm not dreaming. Too bad.

"That actually helps sometimes." The doctor said sympathetically.

"What?" I asked wiping away my tears with my one free hand.

"Talking. Sometimes it snaps people out of comas. Keep talking to her." she said that and left. I look at Isabelle and feel nothing but guilt. It's all my fault. "Wake up Isabelle. I need you." She didn't wake up. I cried for a while, most of the tears hitting her hand. This all my fault. No. Not completely my fault. The guilt i feel should be shared with this asshole who hurt my Isabelle. I get up and crutch my way through the hospital in search for a drunk guy being watched by security. I heard the doctor talking about him in the E.R. Found him. the security guard was no longer with him. he wa just handcuffed to the bed. I walk up to the guy who looked pretty sober at this point.

"I hope you know what you've done you drunk! You may have killed my girlfriend! My only reason to live! It's your fault she is in there in a coma and you're sitting here without a scratch! It's not fucking fair!" I yelled in his face.

"Hey...your Justin Bieber." The drunk said.

"Yea...and?" Where was he going with this?

"Your songs suck!" He was trying to get under my skin but, I deal with haters like that daily. It upsets me but, I'm used to it. "And your girlfriend is a fat ugly bitch." He slurred a little. He was still a little drunk. you can make fun of my music but, not my girlfriend. Just no.

"What the fuck you say?" I said getting in his face.

"And..your...girlfriend...is...a...fat...ugly... bitch." He said emphasizing each word like I was stupid. Not caring about my broken leg I shout "imma beat the fucking fuck outta you!" I clenched my fist, completely ready to punch him in the face but, knew Isabelle wouldn't want me to do that.

'Stop Justin' I could almost here her say it.

"Whatever. i dont ever wan to see tour face ever again you dirty piece of low-life." I say angrily crutching away back to Isabelle's room. She looked the same. .The room sounded the same with all the same beeps and hums as when I left her 10 minutes ago. She had to wake up. She just had to.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: cliffy! Omg😳 sorry I haven't updated in a while I had a lot of homework this week. Don't be surprised if I start only updating on weekends. How long should I keep you waiting for the next chapter? Should she stay in a coma? 😏😏😏