Asking Mrs. Kennedy

~~Justin's POV~~

Isabelle was crying again. She was telling her mom what happened at school over exaggerating a couple things so we can sell our case. Mrs. Kennedy's eyes were watering a little. Isabelle finished by saying "but, Justin has an idea. Justin?" that was my cue so I started talking. I told Mrs. Kennedy my idea. Making sure to say my tutor is completely qualified.

Mrs. Kennedy: I really don't know Justin.

Me: but Mrs. Kennedy, if Isabelle continues to go to public school, she is going to be bullied and hated on.

Mrs. Kennedy: I know but, I just...what if you two breakup, now she has to transfer back to her school.

Me: I will never breakup with her though.

Mrs. Kennedy: that's what they all say. What makes you different from all the rest?

Me: I love her *smile*

I look at Isabelle "I love you" i say. Isabelle's cheeks have never been so red. I was worried she was gonna run off I mean, she hates it when I call her beautiful and now I have said the L-word. I hope she doesn't freak o- I was pulled from my thoughts when Isabelle screeched in excitement. I love that noise. Her little laughs make me crazy. And then I heard the four words I needed to hear "I love you too" Isabelle said.

Mrs. Kennedy: if you promise to treat her right, I will allow her to transfer out of her school and to your private tutor...oh wait! That won't work. Isabelle we don't have the money to pay a private tutor.

Isabelle's face fell.

Me: you dont have to pay. I'll pay for everything.

Mrs. Kennedy: I can't let you do that Justin.

Me: it's not a problem. I am going to do whatever I need so that Isabelle doesn't have to deal with them ever again.

Mrs. Kennedy: I'm so glad she met you Justin.

Me: so am I *smile*

Mrs. Kennedy invited me over for dinner which I accepted. We had tacos and they were very good. After dinner Isabelle walked me to my car.

Isabelle: do you really love me?

Me: yes I do. I do from the bottom of my heart.

Isabelle: I love you too

I decided this would be the perfect time for our first kiss. I grabbed Isabelle's waist with both hands. I pulled Isabelle close to me so close that if she were any closer we would merge into one being. I loved the feeling of her so close to me. It was amazing. She smelled so good. I put my hands underneath her shirt staying on her hips. Her skin was so warm and soft. I loved this girl more then I could express. I kissed her lips softly and she smiled in the kiss. When I was about to pull away she deepened the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck going up on her tip-toes. She played with my hair with her finger. I didn't care that she was ruining my hair. I licked her bottom lip begging for entrance. I felt her smile again and she opened her mouth. I pushed her body onto the side of my car. What was just going to be a sweet goodnight kiss turned into a pretty heated make out session. She bit my lip teasingly and I opened my eyes. She did the same and pulled away

"I love you" she said.

"I love you more"

"I don't think that's possible"

"wanna bet"

"no....I don't want you to lose"

We both laugh. Isabelle lightly rubs her lips on mine. She gave me goosebumps which she must have felt since her arms are around my neck.

"you cold?" she asked

"oh-erm-uh-no"

"haha. I love that I give you goosebumps"

"I love it when you give me goosebumps. I'll come pick you up tomorrow morning. I'll be here around 7:00."

"okay. See ya tomorow." she saunters back to her house and blows me a kiss before going in. Man I love that girl. She is my everything. I'm so happy she is going to be with me everyday while we are at "school".