I Miss You :(

~~Isabelle's POV~~
I woke up because there was a lot of noise coming from the kitchen. "Shit," I heard Twist mumble. I rolled my eyes at the fact that he was still here. I rolled over and noticed my pillow was wet. I must have been crying in my sleep. Not a shocker. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a new text message. I screeched in excitement. Twist ran in with a spatula in his hand. "What?! What's wrong?!" He asked. It just had to be Justin. Who else would be texting me? I open the text and sigh at who it was. It was my friend from back home. Trinity. I haven't talked to people from back home in like a year, maybe even more. With Justin it was like time stood still. It didn't matter what day it was, or the time of day, as long as I was with Justin, I was happy. Trinity and I became friends in 7th grade. We were best friends. She didn't know though. She had no idea how much I hated my life. And now that I think about it, she probably doesn't even know I left New Jersey. I instantly felt bad for never telling her. Maybe she could help me though, I need someone, who isn't Twist, to bring out the old Isabelle. I'm changing, I can feel it. The split with Justin and the constant making out with Twist made me change. I opened the text, already trying to think of what to say.

((Text Convo))

Trinity: I havent talked to u in literally forever. And then I c u on the news! Y didnt u tell me u were dating JB?!

Me: ikr!
Sorry, I dont kiss n tell ;)

Trinity: we should toats hang out! :D
I miss you :(

Me: we cant...

Trinity: why not?

Me: I'm in Cali. I ran away from home. Parents wouldn't let me live with Justin...

Trinity: u? Ran away? Really?

Me: u don't believe me? U said u saw me on the news

Trinity: they didn't say anything about u bein in Cali

Me: but I am. Trin, we have been friends for 5 years. U r the only one of my friends that stayed with me for more then a year. U should believe me

Trinity: whatevs. If u dont wanna hang out, that's fine. If all of a sudden u r too famous to hang with me, fine. Just tell me

Me: trin? I would never be too famous for u. Please trin, believe me. I need u now more then ever, Justin wanted to take a break. I haven't seen him in a couple days, and i...I messed around with his friend. I need someone who IK will bring me back to what I was. I'm scared Trin, I feel myself changing and not for the better

Trinity: u didnt even think to txt me tho! Only reason u r telling me is cuz I texted u first! U forgot about me! U dont need me! U don't even trust me!

Me: trin? Where did u get that from? What makes u think I don't trust u?

Trinity: Angie, she told me and I'm pissed u didnt tell me

Me: Angie told you what?!

Trinity: she told me that when u were friends wit her u told her u were depressed and wanted to commit suicide! Why didn't u tell me?! U trusted Angie more then me?! U barely knew Angie!

Me: I'm sorry, that's y I need u to bring me back to what I was! Justin helped me with that and he will never take me back if I act like I'm acting now! Please Trin, help me!

Trinity: I cant. Justin shouldn't take u back, after u acted like a skank wit his bff. Sorry Is. U don't deserve Justin. And I can't believe u were gonna commit. Committing suicide is such a cowardly way out of pain. Ur life wasn't even that bad

Me: suicide is not cowardly!!! U don't know anything about my life!

Trinity: yea, cuz obvi u trusted randoms more then u trusted me

Me: please Trin. U saw how many people came in and out of my life. Don't leave me like this!

Trinity: Is, Im sorry. But goodbye.

Me: fuck you bitch!

((End of Text Convo))

I threw my phone at the wall. It shattered to a million pieces. Twist walked in with a plate. It was probably a grilled cheese. "What the fuck?!" Twist asked. I was sobbing. I stomped around the room screaming curse words at no one in particular. "My best fucking friend! She just left me like that! I have no one!" I rambled. Twist grabbed and held my arms down in an attempt to calm me down. "Twist, we did something bad. We should never have made out! You gave me fucking hickies! Justin will never take me back because of that! I will have no one! Justin is the only person who can keep my emotions stable!" I screamed. "You can't blame me for this! You are the one who was fucking moaning in pleasure when I sucked on your soft spot! So don't give me that crap!" He screamed back. I looked to him and then around the room. My life is falling apart and it's all my fault. Nothing is making sense. I feel like i need Justin more then I need oxygen sometimes and he won't ever take me back now that I have almost fucked his best friend. My best friend, whom yes I forgot about but I forgot about her because my life was full of stress and drama, just called me a skank and will probably never talk to me again. My parents don't understand me, never have, and never will. There is nothing for me here anymore. I have no one. I grabbed Twists phone which was sitting near the front door and ran outside and down the street. I heard Twist yell after me, but I put it out of my head and concentrated on putting one foot in front of the other.

~~Justin's POV~~
I had finally become coherent enough to move the living room area of the suite during the day. I was eating more which was good, but I still cried a lot and always dreamt about Isabelle. She must be doing well since she hasn't texted me or called me. Spongebob came on and I changed the channel in anger. Isabelle always watched Spongebob, even though she was 18. That's one of the things I loved about her. She was in touch with her inner child. The channel I flipped to happened to be the Ellen DeGeneres Show. My mom walked in with 2 bowls of spaghetti and meatballs. "Thanks," I mumbled as I twirled the noodles on my fork. She sat next to me and admired Ellen. We both loved Ellen, she was a super sweet lady in person, and she is so funny. The tv flashed red, it read 'BREAKING NEWS' across the screen, and there was a long beeping noise. I winced at the octave of the note until it was over. I opened my eyes and fixed them on the screen. 'Girl stands in hotel room staring out window' read across the bottom of the screen. "At this point, we don't think she is going to jump or do anything of the sort. We just wanted to warn the public that we may be coming in with Breaking News once in a while throughout the night. No cops will be used until its thought that her life is in danger. As long as she doesn't attempt anything, she won't be taken to a hospital of any sort. That will be all," the newscaster finished. Right before the TV cut back to Ellen, they got a semi-close up of the girl in the window. I grabbed the clicker and paused the TV. It was no question as to who that was. Even my mom saw it. It was her, the love of my life. The one I sent away telling her we needed a break. She is now currently walking around a hotel room thinking...god knows what. I didn't know what to do or say so I blurted out the first thing that came to mind, "I love her."

-------------------------------------------------
A/N: clicker means remote control. I call it a clicker lol.

Uh-oh.

What do you think Isabelle is doing?!

What do you think Justin is gonna do?!

What about Twist?!

Comment and vote! Feedback is appreciated!!!!!