Moving In

~~Isabelle's POV~~

Move in? I want to so bad but, my parents will not go for that. Hmmm. I was lying with Justin when the feeling of his lips, snapped me out of my thought.

"Whatcha thinkin about beautiful?" Justin asked me, kissing my neck.

"Just worried my parents are going to say I can't move in with you." I responded while I played with his hair.

"What will you do if they say no?" He stopped kissing me.

"Move in any way..."

"Then why are you worried. If you're gonna move in anyway, there's no reason to worry." Justin got on top of me and started kissing my neck. He trailed kisses down my neck to my chest and to my stomach. He nipped at my skin and laid down with his head on my chest.

"I love you Justin." I said, playing with his hair.

"I love you too."

---

"But mom..." I said in a whiney tone.

"No." My parents said in unison. I was begging them to let me move in with Justin but they weren't having it.

"Please." I say again. My parents shake their head. I start to cry, "but Justin is my life...he is my world!" I shout between sobs. Justin holds me tight, "I'll be at your window. Tonight. Midnight." He whispered in my ear and left. I walked to my room.

"where are you going?" My dad asked. I turned and gave him a snotty look.

"To my room. Or, can I not go there either." I walked down the hall and locked myself in my room. I looked at my phone. It was 11pm. I have an hour before Justin will be back to sneak me out. I grabbed a bag from my closet and started packing. 3 shirts, 3 pairs of shorts, 3 pairs of underwear, a bra, 3 pairs of socks, some slippers, my deodorant, perfume, my toothbrush, and my phone charger. That should be it. I don't know where we are running away to but, I hope it's far away from here.

---

It was midnight now. It didn't sound like either of my parents were sleeping so, I hope his car is quiet. I wrote a note real quick.

'Dear mom and dad,

I love you. Don't look for me. I ran away with Justin. I'm sorry but, you wouldn't support us living together so, I had to. You made this happen. Remember, I love you so much. You'll always be in my heart.

-Me'

I just finished my note when I heard a light tapping on my window. I pulled back the curtains and saw Justin's face glaring in the moonlight. I opened the window and pushed out the screen. I passed my bag through the window and left the note on my bed. I took one last look at my room and slid out of the window, closing the window and placing the screen back on.

"Ready?" Justin asked.

"Yup."

---

We had been driving for almost 3 days, stopping at night to sleep, when I started not feeling well. "Uh-oh." I stated. Justin looked at me, "what?" He asked worriedly. I faced him, "I forgot my medicine at home..."

And then everything went black.