Going To The Doctor

I woke up at my house. Where was Justin though? I look around to find a note. Your so corny Justin. 'come find me ;)' it read. I slipped on Justin's hoodie and sweats cuz I was freezing. That's when I realized the last thing I remember is passing out at the beach. I follow my nose because I smell something good. I come around the corner and Justin is standing in my kitchen, standing over the stove, shirtless. I stood there admiring the view even though I only saw his back.

"hey sexy." I said. Justin turned around with a smile on his face.

"hey babe." he went back to cooking.

"what's for breakfast?" I asked walking over to Justin.

"scrambled eggs and bacon. By the way..." Justin looked at me with a grin "you look sexy in my clothes. I blushed and walked to the table.

"you know, it's dangerous to cook bacon shirtless. It could pop and burn your chest."

"well your kinda wearing my clothes."

---

After breakfast Justin grabbed my hand.

"babe? We have to talk."

Oh god. I felt tears in my eyes. "I understand. There are girls out there way prettier and funnier. I wouldn't have chosen me either."

Justin gave me a confused look "no babe. I'm not breaking up with you, we need to talk about you fainting yesterday. It was so fucking scary. You had a seizure and everything. I was so scared. Your mom set up an appointment at your neurologist in about an hour. She had to work so I'm taking you. Your fainting is getting worse and your mom is worried. Go get dressed we have to leave soon." Justin sounded worried. I did as I was told and got ready.

---

"Isabelle, your spells have gotten worse." the doctor told me and Justin.

"yea. I know."

"well you know if you have a seizure to long you may come to with brain damage."

Justin looked down "I know" i said.

"I'm putting you on this *hands me prescription* and call me in a week to tell me if this has gotten any better. Take one everyday with breakfast." the doctor left. I looked at Justin and he seemed...scared.

"Justin, I'm going to be fine." I said reassuringly.

"babe, did you not hear the doctor if your in a seizure too long you'll have brain damage! Too much brain damage can lead to..to... I can't even say it. If I lose you Isabelle there will be no reason for me to go on." justin started crying.

"it's okay Justin. You won't have to live without me, I promise."

Justin nodded his head and we went back to his car.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: ik boring. It will be better next chapter. Vote! Comment! Tell People!