The Drive Home

~~Justin's POV~~

I listened to her story. It sounded like she hated that she had to deal with this. I feel bad, like it's my fault. It's not though, I just feel bad...really bad. "I'll drive you home." I told her, hoping she didn't feel like I'm kicking her out but, I'm tired and have a concert tomorrow. I need some sleep tonight. She smiled and said "ok." On the drive home I looked at her at every light we came to. I never wanted to forget her beautiful face. "you know your beautiful right?" I asked her. I saw her blush and I smirked. I love when I make girls blush. I then saw her frown and she looked out the window. The light turned green and I started driving. She gave me directions as we were driving and I finally asked her. "what's wrong?" She looked down and responded. "oh nothing...I just don't like liars." I raised an eyebrow. I was so confused. "what do you mean?" I asked. "your lying to me. I'm not beautiful. I'm ugly and no boys like me."

~~Isabelle's POV~~

I can't believe I just said that. I have told no one how I feel about myself. A couple of my friends know but, I haven't even told my parents or my family. My family thinks I'm some popular, proud of myself teen. I'm not...in any way. I can't believe I just blurted it out to someone I barely know. I looked down at my wrist where I attempted to cut myself but, only just broke the skin. I fixed my bracelets that I had on my wrist and looked at Justin. Good he wasn't watching. "give me your phone." I heard Justin say. I handed him my super out of date phone with a confused look. At the light he did something to it and handed it back. "what did you do?" I asked. He didn't look at me and he didn't smile. "I put my number in there." he looked at me still not smiling. "if you ever need to talk. Call me." I put my phone back in my pocket and he drove up to my house. Justin got out of the car and ran over to my side of the car. I think he is purposely trying to make me feel special. He opened the door and walked me to the front door of my, small 3-bedroom 1-bathroom house. I went in my purse and grabbed my keys. I turned around to say thank you and he was already making his way down the driveway. Justin turned around and said, "seriously, if you EVER need to talk. Call me. Don't do something you will regret later." with that Justin hopped in his car and drove off. Did he see my bracelets and assume- My thoughts were stopped when my mom opened the door. "hey, you feelin' better?" I put on my fake smile that I have mastered "yea." I closed the front door and walked to my bedroom. Not wanting to see or talk to anyone right now, except maybe...just maybe, Justin.