The Beach

~~Isabelle's POV~~

Justin got out of the hospital about a week ago. He is 140 pounds now. He looks better, less sick. I was sleeping in my room. It was Saturday morning. I hear my phone buzz on the nightstand. I grab it

'1 new text from Justin

'hey babe :) wanna know if u wanna go out 2day?'

I text back, excited 'sure :)'

'cool. Wear a bathing suit. Ciya in 20'

A bathing suit? Whatever. I jump, excited to be going out with Justin. I put on my all white bikini and slide into a sun dress. I grab a Gatorade, momentarily proud that I have been drinking Gatorade everyday to keep from passing out. I hear a knock. I grab my phone and run to the door.

"justin!" I say when I see his face. He is wearing black swim trunks, a white tank top, black vans, and ray-bans aviators.

"hey! Ready?"

"yup."

---

I was laying in the beach towel when I felt cold water hit y bare skin.

"you didn't just do that. Your gonna pay Bieber!" I jump up and chase Justin around in the sand. "get back here you little jerk!" I hear Justin laughing. I love his laugh. Justin turns and faces me. I stop running. "what?" I ask. Justin gets an evil smile on his face.

"you better run Isabelle!" Justin runs toward me.

"ahhhh!" I scream. Justin chases me now. I feel him gaining on me. It's hard running in sand. I feel Justin wrap his arms around me. I grab his arms and laugh. He spins me around and drags me out to the water.

"justin! It's cold!" I shriek.

"no it's not."

My feet get wet and I know we are getting closer to the water. My ankles get wet. My knees. Waist. Then Justin flings me over and we both are completely under water. I come up and see Justin wiping his eyes. A smile on his face. While his eyes are still closed I kiss him on the cheek and walk out of the water. I plop myself on the beach blanket grabbing a towel in the process and drying off. Justin sits down next to me and puts an arm around my shoulder.

"I have to tell you something." Justin said.

"what?" I was a little nervous.

"I dropped a tear in the ocean today, the day you find it, is the day I'll stop loving you."

"aw. Your too cute. I love you too." I smile. I take a long sip of gatorade and lay down, going back to tanning which Justin interrupted earlier. I feel more water on me so, I open my eyes. I look at Justin who is shaking his hair out like a dog. "really?" I ask.

"yup. You love me anyway."

I started not feeling good. I was hot and nauseous. It felt like one of my fainting spells. No. I have been so good with drinking my Gatorade every day. This is awful. Not now, not here. I look at Justin. I must have looked off because Justin's smile turned to a frown.

"babe? You okay?"

Everything went black.

---------------------------------------------A/N: sorry it's short but, that's where I wanted to end it. A new part tonight or tomorrow. Vote! Comment! Tell your friends!