First Day

~~Isabelle's POV~~

when I went to school, I had to be there by 6:50, leave my house by 6:35, be up by 5:40. Now that I am going to be privately tutored, I didn't have to get up till 6. It's only 20 minutes but, it's still awesome. I got up and put on denim shorts and a purple halter neck tank top. The weather was getting warmer by the day. The high today was 73. I put on some mascara and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I grabbed an apple because I wasn't really that hungry. I sat in the living room and waited for Justin.

1 new text from Justin

'I'm outside :)'

'coming'

I grab my backpack that just has a couple notebooks, a calculator, a pencil, and a pen in it. I gave all my textbooks to my mom. She is going to my old school today to transfer me out and give back the textbooks. I couldn't be happier. When I run out of the house Justin is standing by his range rover. His arms crossed over his chest and his left foot propped up on the side of the car.

"do you think you look cool?" I ask Justin

"yup"

"your not" I say sarcastically. There were a couple paparazzi's but none asked questions or got to close. They were definitely taking pictures though. Justin opened the door for me and I climbed in.

"you look cute in my favorite color by the way" Justin said with a grin.

"thanks" I say blushing more and more.

---

"...and that's why when you combine to hydrogen atoms you get helium." Jenny said. Jenny was Justin's tutor. We called her Jenny because she didn't want anyone knowing her last name. She wanted her life left alone. She wanted as much privacy as possible. Jenny was going over chemistry. Luckily, both Justin and I were Juniors in High School so, we had to take the same classes. It was toward the end of the school day but, it was only noon. Days when your being tutored are much shorter then a school day. After Jenny told us our homework she promptly left Justin and I...alone. We were sitting at his dining room table. I wasn't used to being done with working so early so, I started our Algebra 2 homework.

"what are you doing?" Justin asked.

"...homework" I responded, even though the answer was pretty obvious.

"well stop. Its lunch time." Justin said walking into the kitchen. I followed realizing I was really hungry.

---

I looked around the kitchen and there was flour everywhere, eggs splattered on the counter. That was all weird because we were having grilled cheese, the only thing Justin could cook (he said), I don't know where in the food fight either one of us got eggs and flour. I looked at Justin and he had yolk in his hair and his black shirt was gray. Looking at myself I had yolk on the front of my shirt and my hair had flour falling from it anytime I moved.

"well that was fun" I said sarcastically.

"I know" Justin took off his shirt and turned to go to, what I assumed was the laundry room. He came back still shirtless. I felt myself blush and looked away trying to hide it from Justin.

"I'm sorry. Am I too sexy for you" Justin said in a diva voice putting out his arms twirling around like a runway model. I know i was supposed to laugh and I really did think it was funny but...I don't know why I just felt uncomfortable. I don't like when he calls me beautiful and I guess I felt weird when he called himself sexy.

"I'm sorry" Justin said, this time sincere. "did I make you uncomfortable?" Justin said walking up to me. He is only inches from me now. "we have to work on this you know? You have to get used to me calling you beautiful. I said 'I love you' and you said it back. Why can't I call you beautiful? Why can't I call myself sexy?"

"I DON'T KNOW JUSTIN!" I wasn't angry but I felt the need to yell. No. I didn't feel the need it just came exploding out of me. "I don't know why I'm insecure! I don't know why my insecurities run my life! I don't know Justin! What I do know is that you are the only boy who has ever made me feel happy! You are the only boy who makes me not think about my insecurities when I'm with you! I do love you because you make me feel wanted and you....you fill all the holes that were punched through my heart by my 'friends' and the bullies at my school! You mean a lot to me and I never want to lose you! I'm trying Justin! I want to be beautiful! I want to feel beautiful!" I finished by burying my hands into my hands and sobbing into them.

"Isabelle. I'm sorry. I love you too and I'm happy that you feel that way about me. You are beautiful and we are going to work on making you feel beautiful too. I'm here and always will be. Please, can I call you beautiful?"

"no"

"can I call you 'babe'?"

"...sure"

"okay. Babe, do you wanna go to McDonalds for lunch since we trashed the kitchen?"

"shouldn't we clean it first?"

"yea i guess..."

After we cleaned the kitchen we drove to McDonalds. We went through the drive-through hoping to dodge paparazzi and we were both still dirty. After going back to the house and eating lunch, Justin and I worked on homework. I finished all my homework and it was only 2:30. I would usually have just gotten home like half an hour ago. This was amazing. I loved this so much. Justin drove me home kissing me on the cheek before letting me go into my house.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Same time." Justin said.

"okay. I'll be ready."

"babe...I love you"

"I love you too." I blew Justin a kiss and walked into my house and up to my room.