Our Future

~~Isabelle's POV~~

"It's ours baby. You were right, the old house had too many bad memories," he said sweetly. I glanced around the house we were standing in. I couldn't believe it was ours. I couldn't believe he bought a whole new house just so I wouldn't have flashbacks of the terrible time when I was without him. I walked further into the unfurnished house, admiring the beauty. The living room was a nice size and it had a fire place. I could picture us. Us all grown up with kids, playing on the floor with the fire place lit. I smiled slightly.

I walked into the kitchen. I could picture us. Again I saw us all grown up. There were kids sitting at the island eating breakfast. Justin was in plaid pajama pants and a tank top. I saw us being the typical suburban family.

I walked through the kitchen and into the dining room where my day dreams met me once again. This time it was winter. Justin was wearing a Christmas sweater and so was I. I saw Pattie, Jeremy and his wife, what I keep assuming to be my kids, Jazzy, Jaxon. I saw everyone. We were all sitting around a big table, laughing and eating. We were being a typical family on Christmas.

I walked back to the foyer where Justin was standing. His face of pure bewilderment snapped me out of my trance. I looked over his features. His big brown eyes that could see right past the mask, I put on for everyone, ever since he first met me. His nose that always tickled my skin when he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. His plump pick lips that made me melt every time they touched mine. I swore that in that moment I fell deeper in love with him. Deeper then I ever thought possible.

"You okay baby?" he asked sweetly, taking a step toward me.

"Stop. Stay right there," I said.

Justin looked at me. He seemed worried. "Do you not like it?" he asked frantically. "We could...um....get another house! I could sell this one, buy a new one.." he rambled.

"That's not it. I just want to admire you. I want to stand here and look at you. Take in your features and never forget them. I want to have every little thing about you memorized, permanently seared into my brain. I want to know exactly how you stand, the way your chest looks when you breathe, your face when your happy, your eyes, your nose. I want to be able to visualize you when you're not around. I never want to forget what you look like," I said.

"Why would you forget me? Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong? I..I can't lose you. Not again," he cried.

"No babe," I said sweetly, walking toward Justin. "Calm down baby," I whispered holding him to my body. "I just love looking at you. There's nothing wrong, I swear," I assured him.

"Promise me? I can't live without you," he sniffled into my shoulder.

"I promise baby," I said rubbing his back.

He pulled from the hug and looked me in the eyes. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I responded right before Justin kissed my lips. The feeling I was imagining before. The feeling of his lips on mine. I'm in love with the feeling. His lips molded to mine. His lips were warm and moist. Our mouths moved in unison. He grabbed my butt, making me gasp. He took the opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance. Justin pushed me against the wall and rubbed his hips on mine. I moaned lightly into his mouth. He snickered. I rubbed my hand up and down his side and stopped at the top of his jeans. Justin kept kissing me, so involved in the kissing he didn't realize what I was doing. I rubbed down the front of his jeans and rubbed up and down. Justin moaned lowly and put his hand on the wall behind me to keep his balance. He started breathing very heavily, so I snickered.

"Justin?" I asked as he got his breath back.

"Yea princess," he said. He brought his hand to my face and caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Of course!" he said stepping back from me.

"I don't want to upset you, but... we need to have a serious conversation," I said quietly, almost whispering, as if what I was about to say was a secret.

"What is it?" he asked worriedly.

"Where are we going Justin? Where is this relationship going?" I asked, looking down, almost ashamed of the question.

"Well, we're young, but I can picture us together...forever. When I walked trough this house the first time, I could see us in the future. Like I was daydreaming about our possible future family," he explained.

I giggled, "I did the same thing, just now. I saw us in the future eating breakfast with our kids, playing with them on the floor...Christmas dinner. I want that. I just need to know that you want that too. If you don't want a family, tell me now, because I won't wait around with you for something I'll never get. I love you, but it would be too painful to stay with you if it's not even a possibility that you want what I want," I said, nervous of his answer. Before I got an answer the lighting in the room changed slightly.

"Ahem," I heard a girl clear her throat. Justin and I looked toward the door. I was shocked at who I saw. Someone I thought Justin and I were finally done with. I didn't think i would ever have to deal with her again. I thought after Justin slept with her the one time while we were still together, we were done with her.

She hadn't really been in the news. I momentarily wondered what she had been up to.

"I didn't mean to...interrupt," she said snugly.

Justin made fists with his hands. He was obviously very angry. "What are you doing here Selena?" he growled.

------------------------------------------------
A/N: well shit

I bet you didn't see that coming...

I feel like I haven't updated in weeks!! But school is fucking stressful. And I'm sorry this chapter is short. VOTE or COMMENT if you would read my other book. {it would be a Justin Bieber fanfic btw}

This story is coming to an end believe it or not.

Comment what you think about this chapter and what you think is gonna happen next.