I Have No One

~~Justin's POV~~
I nearly threw the bowl as I jumped up to go to Isabelle. I don't even know what hotel she is at. I racked my brain for anything that might help me figure out the hotel she is at. I closed my eyes trying to remember the picture I saw on the TV screen. Luckily it was burned into my eyelids. There was a flag. A flag on top of the building. Not a normal flag either. I ran down the many steps to the ground floor and bolted toward the reception desk. "What hotel near here has a green flag on the roof?" I asked frantically.

"The Clarion. Not too far from here. Go out the doors, turn left, make your second right, and you are there," she said cheerfully as she went back to her work behind the counter.

I followed the directions the lady gave me and ended up at the hotel from the news. I ran through the front doors and went to the reception desk. Isabelle was on one of the top floors, but I don't know which one or what room.

"Where is Isabelle Kennedy's room?!" I asked frantically.

The woman behind the desk eyed me suspiciously. She was in a smart black business suit. I glanced to her chest where her name tag was 'Mrs. Williams' it read. She was married.

"Mrs. Williams, my girlfriend... well, ex-girlfriend is roaming a hotel room with suicide on her mind. I made a mistake and I have to go fix it. I see you are married. you should know that feeling. That overpowering feeling of protection of your husband. I feel the same way about Isabelle. You have to tell me where she is or she might jump from that window. She may very well kill herself, flatten on the pavement outside," I started. All of a sudden my mind was on one thing. I couldn't help it, it's like some higher power pushed the image of Isabelle falling, into my head. I saw her jumping and landing on the road. Flattening. I shook my head trying to rid it of those awful visions.

"...so please tell me where she is," I pleaded.

The woman looked around, probably checking to make sure no one witnessed her giving someone's room key to a random. as I ran to the steps with the key in hand I thought how glad I was that I didn't have to pull the 'I'm Justin Bieber' card.

As I ran up the steps, bounding for the 14th floor, which was indicated on the room key, I thought of Isabelle. What if I was too late? What if I couldn't talk her out of it? I pushed the thought of permanently losing Isabelle out of my head and focused on my feet.

Step, step, step, step. Level 14. I ran down the hallway and down to room 8. I entered the room quietly and saw Isabelle staring out the window.

"Isabelle?" I asked.

She turned wildly and gripped the window handle. "Dont come any closer Justin. I'll jump, I really will," she warned.

I put my hands up, indicating that I wasn't here to hurt her in any way and started talking, "Isabelle, baby girl, my princess. please think about this. Don't jump-"

"Stop!" she shouted cutting me off. "I have lost everyone Justin. My friend who I have never talked about, from back home, she texted me, got angry, and left me! My parents don't understand me! You left me! I'm useless! I'm a waste of space!" She screamed.

"I was wrong to leave you like that. I made a mistake and I'm here to fix it. Isabelle please, come with me. I miss you so much," I explained.

She shook her head. "You can't take me back Justin. I did something that I can't let you forgive me for..." she trailed off.

I searched her eyes for an answer, but came up empty handed. I looked around for clues. Nothing. I went back to her body and I looked her up and down. She was thinner. I looked up and stopped at her neck. "What's that?" I asked.

She put her hands to her neck, covering the obvious hickies lining her neck. "This is what I'm talking about. You let Twist stay at the house! he was there when I got there! he wouldn't leave! I missed you and needed something!" she screamed.

"Did you sleep with him?" I asked calmly.

"Oh god no," she choked and gaged.

"Then I forgive you," I whispered.

"No. I won't let you!" she yelled.

"Isabelle, I woke up every morning we were apart throwing up because I was so upset! I hallucinated and saw you laying with me at night! I haven't eaten much! I would stare at my phone like me doing that would somehow magically make you text me! I dreamt about you every night Isabelle! I miss you like crazy and I can't imagine my life without you! If you jump I will be nothing, I thought we established that! I can't live without you!" I screamed. I watched as tears rushed down her face. "If you jump, I'm coming with you," I cried. I didn't know where the tears came from, but they came like Niagara.

"That's how the last couple days have been for me too," she whispered.

"Please Isabelle. You can't leave me. If you jump I jump," I clarified.

"Justin babe. I'm not worthy of your love. Let me jump. It will be better for the both of us," she pleaded opening the window a crack. "please... let me go," she whispered.

"Go ahead. Ill see you up there in heaven," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Trust me Justin, I'm going to hell. A person like me doesn't deserve heaven. You on the other hand, you deserve to be in heaven with angels like you," she said.

"Then I'll see you in hell," I said promptly.

"But..." Isabelle protested, her courage to jump waining.

"Baby, listen to me. I didn't let Twist stay at the house, I don't know why he was there, but I'm happy that he was. I'm glad he took care of you while I was being selfish. Although he took it a little farther then he needed to, he was doing everything in his power to make you better. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. You are worth something Isabelle!"

"I have no one in my life anymore Justin!" she screamed looking down.

"You have me, my mom, my dad, Fredo, Jazzy, Jaxon, they've been dying to meet you, you have Chaz, Ryan. You have a family Isabelle, here... with me," I explained.

"Do you really forgive me?" she asked nervously.

"100 percent," I answered.

She smiled lightly.

"There's that smile," I said happily. "I've missed waking up to that."

She giggled and ran to me, falling into my arms. "Thank you Justin. I'm gonna start losing track of all the times you have stopped me from harming myself," she said into my chest.

I pulled her body as close to mine as possible and said, "I think it's only been twice."

She slapped my chest playfully. "You're ruining the moment," she giggled.

---------------------------------------------
A/N: NO MORE DRAMA WOOHOO! how did you like the chapter. tell me on ask.fm or on Instagram or on twitter or here. preferably here, but any place is good.

School starts tomorrow *cries* so updates will be coming less often. I have almost 10k reads which is just amazing and I'm starting to get more comments. I love when you leave comments and if you ask questions in your comments, I will always answer them.

@bieberssweetie3 on twitter

@justinbieberfanfics629 on Instagram

ask.fm/jbfanfics629