Coma

~~Justin's POV~~

I sat down by Isabelle's bed and held her hand "c'mon baby." I pleaded. "Wake up sweetie. I need you. Don't give up." I put my head down on the bed and let sleep take over.

---

I woke up at 9am in the same position I was in last night. Isabelle was still in a coma it looked like. This was awful if she doesn't wake up...I don't even know what I would do. The doctor walked in and said "she still has brain activity but, there is no telling when and if she will come out of this." I just nodded and faced Isabelle. After I heard the doctor leave the room I started talking "hey Isabelle. I love you so mucho baby. I really need you to pull through this. You light up my day like no one else can. I need you and you need me. We need each other. We have been through way too much together and I can't lose you. Isabelle you make me smile like no one else can, you are the prettiest girl I have ever seen, I love you more then you will ever know. I will love you forever and always. I miss the sound of your voice, your smile, your laugh, your blushing cheeks, your lips on mine. I love you babe...wake up please. Please baby, just wake up." I realized I was crying when I saw tears hit her hand. As soon as the tear hit her skin her hand twitched slightly "isabelle?" I asked getting excited. Her hand made a fist and stretched out, a fist and stretched out. Her arm lifted and then she did the same with the other arm. She wiggled her toes and moved her legs a little. Her eyes flickered open and landed right on me. "Isabelle?!" I said loudly squeezing her hand tight. I realized then that she still had a tube down her throat. I called in the nurse and they pulled it out. Isabelle gagged in the process. "Isabelle?! How do you feel?" I was so happy she was awake and I needed to hear her voice. "I feel fine." she started "A little sore but, where am I and...who are you?"

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: I am so so so so so so sorry for not updating in like two weeks. I kept forgetting and then I had writers block but...I'm back😃😃😃 it's short but, that's where I wanted to end it. Another cliffy! Since I haven't updated in so long Im gonna try and write another part this weekend. Are you guys excited for the Billboard Awards on Sunday? IK I am! 8-11pm is crazy but, ill gladly lose sleep for juju. He better win. You guys should vote for him so he wins. He would be so happy. If he doesnt win imma track down the man who counts the votes for the Billboard Awards and hit him repeatedly in the face with a brick until he changes the winner. Okay someone take away this ipod I'm getting carried away. Okay I'm gonna go...BYE! 😘😘😘