School

~~Isabelle's POV~~

I heard my mom screaming my name. It was the Monday after Spring Break and I have to go back to school today. Great my favorite place on Earth! Not! I got up and threw on Capri length leggings and a purple and black flannel. More bipolar weather. I brush my hair put it into a messy bun and run down the hall not bothering to put on make-up. I'm too lazy. I grab a nutella smothered piece of toast and walk out the door. I usually walk to school with my one friend but, she got her license so I walk by myself now. I'm a summer baby so I can't technically drive till next year even though I'm a Junior. My over-protective parents won't let me get a ride from a friend so I walk to school. It's about a 10 block walk. 10 minutes it takes. Not that bad except, first bell is in 10 minutes so...I run to school and my locker just making it to homeroom. I don't know how my school is going to react to me dating Justin. I already decided I will be making no new friends, they just want their 15 minutes in fame. I got to homeroom and sat at my desk. Third row, fourth desk back. I pull out my chemistry text book, notebook and a pencil. "welcome back class! How was everyone's spring break." that was my teacher. He got a unison sigh from the class. No one wants to be here. "oh look-y here" my teacher looks at me. He is a complete asshole. He has favorites and if you aren't a favorite you want to jump off a bridge while your in his class.

"so isabelle, not to famous to come back to school I see." the whole class laughs except my two friends, my only friends at this horrid place.

"nope. Justin Bieber is my boyfriend but, I'm treating everyone the same. Don't try becoming my friend now. It's not going to work" I say figuring it's a better time then ever to get that speech out of the way. The class stopped laughing. They all gave me this strange look like 'we don't want to be your friend even if your half-famous.' whatever. I hate them all anyway. Of course Spanish 3 was awful. They are all popular in my class so, they all hate me. Like everyone else in this hell hole. Girls gave me dirty looks in my next two classes (gym and my finance class). They are probably just jealous is what I kept telling myself. Trying to make myself feel better. It all went downhill in 5th period. Lunch. I bought my salad and sat with my friends. Actually I sat with 2 friends, the rest of the people I sit with are just...bearable. Multiple girls came over to me and gave me dirty looks, guys called me an 'attention-seeking slut' ironic since I haven't ever slept with anyone and aren't planning on it any time soon. I grab my Victoria Secret backpack and go to the bathroom. I spend the rest of 5th period in a stall, crying. Next I went to American History 2. Luckily, I didn't have to deal with anyone because we had a test today and it took the whole 40 minute period. English 3 and Algebra 2 came with a surprise. Nobody talked to me, they didn't look at me....nothing. It's like everyone was shunning me. I dont care. Like i said, I despise everyone in this school except for two. I walk home saying bye to my two friends whom also seemed hesitant to talk to me or even be seen with me. On my walk home, I feel anger well up inside of me, my fists clench, my face got wet and I realized I was crying and then the worst happened. Paparazzi, I saw them in the bushes. I kept walking hoping they wouldn't jump out and ask me questions but, with my luck, they did.

Pap 1: Isabelle! Isabelle!

Pap 2: Isabelle! Look over here!

Pap 3: Isabelle! Why are you crying? Did you break up with Justin?

I broke out in a run. I tightened my backpack straps so it won't fall off. I grab my phone out of my back pocket and call Justin, not breaking my stride. Justin picked up after 2 rings.

"hey Isab-" I cut him off. There wasn't any time.

"justin! Paparazzi are chasing me!"

"where are you?!?" I hear him grabbing his keys. Already in his car driving down a street.

"walking...well running home from school." with that I saw his black range rover coming around the corner. Like out of a James bond movie he turns the car completely around in a type of power slide and opens the door.

"GET IN!" I hop in the car. He is driving before I even get the door closed. "I am so fucking sorry! They are complete assholes. I don't know why they can't fucking leave you alone!"

"it's okay Justin" that's when he realized I was crying.

"Isabelle? Why are you crying? Did they hurt you?!?"

"no, it wasn't them. The kids at school. They were all being assholes, calling me names, giving me dirty looks. The worst of it is now the only two friends I have at that school are shunning me, I don't think they want to be seen with be anymore." I look down and more sadness comes over me. I start to cry again. Justin has made some pretty good ground in-between us and the paparazzi. I feel Justin pull over and put a hand on my back. A comforting hand. I turn my head and climb into his lap. I put my head in his shoulder and start balling. I realize how hard I'm crying because my chest starts to hurt and his shirt is soaked. Justin just sits there his hands folded on my back.

"Isabelle? Do you want to breakup?" I pull away all tears receding back into my eyes.

"why would you ask that?!" now I'm just angry.

"Isabelle. Your day was awful and it's gonna be like that everyday if your dating me. I don't want to, i really don't but, if you want to breakup to make your life easier...I would. I'll do whatever you think is best." Justin said this and looked down at his hands.

"Justin. Look at me" I pull his head up with my finger and say "my life in no way will be easier if I breakup with you, not only will that just make the kids at school hate me more because it shows that i was just attention-seeking but, my life will go back downhill and probably further down then it ever was. You came into my life and my depression just like floated away. I've been happy for almost a week straight. I have never been happy for so long. I crawled into your lap! I would have never crawled into anybody's lap a week ago but, you make all of my insecurities go away. What I think is best is for us to stay together. I'll be stronger with you. I need you Justin." I start crying again.

"okay good. You are so important to me. I just hate that you have to deal with them everyday until you graduate next year."

"I know it sucks. Some days I feel like I just want to drop out of school and run away."

"well I won't let you drop out of high school but, do you think your parents would let you go to school with me."

"where is your school?"

"my living room" we both laugh. "my tutor would be more then happy to finish teaching you the high school curriculum. You could come to my house. We could 'go' to school together and then next year I'll have a graduating class that's not just me. What do you say?"

"I say... I would love to but, I don't think my parents will ever go for that."

"well the worst they can do is say no"

"yea your right. We can ask them tonight."

"we?" he said with sarcasm.

"well your coming silly."

"I never agreed to that" Justin said even more sarcastically.

"well I'll just have to kidnap you to my house then."

"don't worry I'll be there."

"good. Oh! I was wondering how did you get to me so quickly. Your house is like 20 minutes away."

"I was at your house bonding with your dad"

"wow. That worked out well."

"I know. I'm so glad I was there waiting for you to get home."

"me too." I say with a smile.

"let's get you home" Justin puts his car in drive and drives back to my house. He goes the back way and we crawl in my window. We didn't want to go to the front door and deal with the paparazzi. My dad already left for work. Now we wait until my mom gets home so, I can ask her if I can leave my school. This is gonna be fun.