1 More Week

~~Justin's POV~~
In the past days we have been all over. We went to North Carolina, Maine, Rhode Island, Florida, and now we are in a small town in Texas. Isabelle will be 18 in 7 days. I want to do something special for her birthday. I don't think her family had the money to host a nice sweet sixteen. I'll just have to host a super nice sweet eighteen. I chuckled to myself. It's going to be a surprise party too, because she has never had or been to one. I smiled at the thought of Isabelle being surprised and happy. There aren't many people that knew her that I would invite though. She doesn't need her old life. Her old life was terrible and she needs to forget it. I'll invite Fredo, Chaz, Ryan, Kenny, Scooter, and my parents. Maybe I'll invite Jazzy and Jaxon, she seems to really like them. We can have it at the house in California that I bought for us. That will be her birthday present. It's all coming together so well. My mom can cook and I'll get an ice cream cake because I know she loves those. I mentally patted myself on the back. "Whatcha thinking about sweetie?" Isabelle's morning voice bust through my thoughts. I looked around admiring the way I woke up. We were in a hotel room and the sun was peaking through the blinds. My arm was around Isabelle, keeping her close to me. I looked down and saw Isabelle's head resting on my bare chest. She was looking up into my eyes. I realized that I was smiling like a fool. "You baby girl," I said kissing her nose. Isabelle's cheeks blushed a cute pink color. My thoughts started going back to her party that I was mentally planning. I would have to call Scooter and Kenny so they could get the house ready and I would have to- "babe!" Isabelle shouted. "Wh-what?" I stuttered. Isabelle looked at me with curiosity in her eyes. "What's got you so deep in thought? I said your name like 5 times," she asked. I shook my head and waved away the question.

---

Isabelle and I were strolling down the sidewalk with our fingers laced together. Any chance I got I kissed her cheek. "Why do you keep kissing on me?" Isabelle whined. "You have very kissable cheeks," I started "I could stop kissing you altogether if you wanted," I said looking away. "No no no," she protested. I chuckled and kissed her hand. "Nigger," I heard a man say under his breath as we passed him. Isabelle heard it, I could tell it hurt her from the way her face drained of all color. I stopped in my tracks. "What the fuck you say?!" I shouted releasing Isabelle's hand. Isabelle being half black made this all very real for me. It was offensive and he was going to pay for what he said. "I will beat the fucking fuck outta you!" I screamed getting in his face. I felt like my body was on fire. I felt Isabelle's hand on my arm and I instantly calmed down. My heart rate went back down to a normal pace, I cooled off, and my breathing became even again. I clenched my jaw and fists to calm the rest of the way down. Isabelle pulled me down the street and around the corner. "You have been acting strange all day," she states in defeat. "What's wrong?" She asks. "Nothing!" I snap. Isabelle took a step back. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you, " I say. I went to grab Isabelle's hand, but she pulled away. "Let's just go," she pleaded. I nodded and we walked back to the hotel.

---

"Justin Drew Bieber! Where the fuck have you been?!" Isabelle screeched when I walked in the door. "It's my fucking eighteenth birthday and I wake up and your just fucking gone! I call and you don't answer! What the fuck Justin!" She screamed. I threw my hands up in defense. "I'm sorry baby girl," I said sweetly. "Don't give me that baby girl shit! And sorry doesn't cut it! You have been leaving the room to take calls, you are being sneaky with everything, your phone is like glued to your hand, I haven't seen you set it down since Texas, you almost got into a fight, and then I wake up this morning and your gone!" She yelled, her face turning red. She looked like she wanted to ask me something, but couldn't get it out. "Are you cheating on me Justin?" She asked. She started hysterically crying. I stepped toward her "Isabelle-" I started. Isabelle took two steps backward. "Save it Justin! If there's another girl just fucking tell me!" She screamed. "Isabelle, there will never ever be another girl. I love you and care about you way too much to hurt you like that. You just have to trust me. You will find out tonight," I explained. Isabelle looked at me with a questioning look. "Why can't you just tell me now?" She asked. I shook my head. "That would ruin it. I can't tell you until tonight. I just hope you won't get mad at me," I confessed. I knew she hated being the center of attention, but she deserved this party. "Why would I be mad at you?" She asked with tears still falling from her face. "Your leaving me aren't you?!" She shrieked. Her words pierced my heart like a 10-inch blade. Why can't I talk her out of this anger like I normally can. She has never been so mad. She doesn't even seem as mad as she was when I got drunk and went to Selena's. No words are getting through to her. I was taken by so much surprise I forgot to answer her. "Whatever Justin. Goodbye," she stated through her tears as she closed the door behind her. She must have grabbed her phone and sunglasses while I was thinking about the amount of anger she was experiencing. I ran to the door, but she was already down the hall and getting into the elevator. I ran down the hall. "Where are you gonna go?" I asked. Isabelle just cried. "I thought you loved me," she said as the elevator doors closed. I banged on the elevator doors and ran toward the stairwell. By the time I got to the lobby, I had run down 22 flights of stairs and almost broke my foot when I missed a step, I was out of breathe, my heart felt like it was going to come out of my chest, I felt light-headed, and worst of all...Isabelle was nowhere to be found.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: shit just got real! Comment what you think! The feedback IS appreciated :)