The Second Date

~~Justin's POV~~

I got a better night sleep last night. That was good, I was beat! I woke up to the sunlight shining in my eyes. It was 10:30 am. I walked down stairs and poured myself a bowl of Captain Crunch. I grab the bowl and walk onto my living room. It was oddly warm. Usually in the morning, the living room has a chill in the air. I turn on the weather channel. High today is 72 degrees. I wonder if Isabelle would like to go out today. I watch a rerun of Smallville while I eat my breakfast. I run up the stairs and grab my phone. I scroll through my contacts and click on her number listed as 'Girlfriend'. I changed it last night when I got home.

'good morning beautiful' I texted her getting a response almost immediately.

'Justin!'

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I won't call u beautiful.'

'thanks'

'but u r'

'justin!'

'do u wanna go out today?' I changed the subject.

'sure...that sounds fun'

'k...wear something comfortable'

'what time will u b here?'

'in an hour or so'

'kk c u then :)'

I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I through on white shorts, a black v-neck, and purple supras. I fix my hair into a quiff. It's been 30 minutes. Im going to be a little late. Ugh. I go to my kitchen and start the surprise I thought of. I hope she likes it.

~~Isabelle's POV~~

Justin texted me. I was already up. He told me to wear something comfy. Hmm? I took a shower, shampooing my hair with strawberry scented shampoo. I love that smell. I get out of the shower and go through my closet. Hmm? What to wear? I grab my phone wondering what it's like outside. High 72 degrees. Oooohhhhh! Its finally gonna be nice out. I grab a pair of high waisted shorts out of my dresser, a black lace crop top, and a neon blue bandeau. Perfect! I straighten my hair and put it up in a high ponytail. I put in silver stud earrings and put on a silver cross necklace. It's been about an hour. Yikes! Just in time. I run down the hall and wait in my living room. I watch a rerun of Spongebob. Yes I'm 16 and still watch Spongebob. 20 minutes later I hear a light knock on my door.

"hey" Justin said after I open the door.

"hi"

"I see your happier today."

"yea actually...I'm feeling better today then I have in a couple of months."

"that's good. Let's go, I have a surprise for you."

"okay" I grab my phone and follow him to his black range rover.

---

"omg Justin. This is beautiful."

"I can tell you like it" he chuckled to himself, "you haven't stopped smiling since we got here"

Justin made a picnic with grilled cheese sandwiches, strawberries, and apple juice. We sat in the middle of a huge park on a picnic blanket. Their were flowers in bloom everywhere and butterflies fluttering around. I saw a couple of ladybugs and caterpillars too. It was a scene right out of a book. I asked him about his family. I told him everything there is to know about me last night except of course...that one thing. I haven't even told my best friend. I just...I just cant. So I listened to him talk about his childhood, his friends, school, family. He looked at me a smile on his face.

"there's one more surprise" he said. He picked up the picnic basket and blanket. He set it down behind a tree. "do you trust me" he asked.

"of course" I answer. With the answer he was probably expecting he covered my eyes with his hands and led me down a path of some sort. I can't see anything.

"ready?" he asked.

"I've been ready since you covered my eyes!"

"okay...open" he pulls his hands away and i see a sea of pink flowers. You can't even see the ground they are growing from. "i figured, we could have a twilight scene. We can just lye hear and watch the clouds."

I ran into the middle of the flower sea and plopped down. Justin ran after me and lied down next to where I was sitting. I lied down next to him and I felt his arm under my neck. We watched the clouds pass by trying to imagine what they look like.

"that one looks like a turtle" Justin said.

"Mickey mouse!"

"you know what that one looks like?" Justin said pointing at the white fluffy mass floating in the sky.

"what?"

"a cloud"

"wow! What an imagination you have."

We both laughed.

"your hair smells good."

"thanks. It's strawberry scented"

"i love strawberries!"

I went to sit up and he grabbed my waist to pull me back down. I jumped a little and fought to sit up. When I was finally up I turned my body and faced him. Justin sat up twirling a flower in his hand. "I'm sorry" he said still staring at the flower between his fingers.

"it's okay...it's just..." I trail off.

"I won't ever break your heart, if that's what your worried about. I won't leave you until you leave me."

Justin made me forget about the world. He made me happy. He was pretty much the only one who knew how to do that except for my best friend whom I never see because we go to different high schools and she is always busy. We stay close with texting and instagram but, she isn't ever with me at school to help me through the day like she was in middle school. Justin seemed serious about me. Protective. I really don't think he would ever do anything to hurt me intentionally.

"okay" I said. I grabbed his arm and put it around my waist. I nuzzled my head in between his arm and his chest, lying us down. He smelled of axe. It mesmerized me, his smell. I really like him. I just, I don't want to be hurt. Like he was reading my mind.

"I won't ever hurt you. You mean too much to me." he said. I smiled. "you mean a lot to me too" I say as I feel my eyelids get heavy. He put the flower he has been twiddling in his fingers behind my ear. I probably look like i should be in hawaii in nothing but a bikini top and grass skirt. I fall asleep against my will, in his arms, lying in the middle of a beautiful sea of pink. I wanted this perfect moment to last forever and ever.

__________________________

A/N: Vote! Comment! Follow me on instagram @justinbieberfanfics629