Grilled Cheese

~~Justin's POV~~
"Justin!" Isabelle whimpered. I sucked on her neck and inhaled her scent. "You are so beautiful," I said against her skin. "And I love you," I state pulling away to look into her eyes. "I love you more," she said sweetly. I kissed her chest and moved down to her stomach. I kissed her inner thighs and she moaned. I sat up and admired her body. "C'mon," I said grabbing her hand. I lead her to the backyard and laid her down on the grass. I pulled her close to me and we watched the stars. She sat up and shook me vigorously. "Isabelle, why are you shaking me?!" I screamed. "Justin. Justin wake up. Baby," someone said. I closed my eyes waiting for the shaking to stop. When I opened my eyes I saw my mom looking down at me. I sat up and was breathing heavily. "Calm down," my mom said in a motherly tone. I couldn't calm down and I felt sick to my stomach. I leaned over the side of the bed and threw up the contents of my stomach, which was mostly bile since I haven't really eaten much lately. My mom sat down and rubbed my back. "Shhh," she whispered. I wiped my mouth, and my tears, before laying back down. Tears in my eyes and rolling down my cheeks, I looked around. "Where's Isabelle?" I asked. My mom just looked at me. "You were dreaming about her again weren't you?" She asked. I nodded and pulled my knees to my chest. This is how I woke up yesterday morning and the morning before that. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

'0 New Message(s)'

I typed 'Do you wanna talk?' into my phone. I stared at it for a long while. I erased the message and put my phone back on the table. "I made you grilled cheese," my mom cooed. I faked a smile in response. My mom sighed and walked out of the room. I took a swig of the warm vitamin water that was sitting there and looked around. The hotel room felt empty without Isabelle in it. She was the love of my life. She still is. I miss her more than I think is humanly possible. I dream about her every night. I miss falling asleep with her body next to mine and the scent of her shampoo lingering in my nose. I miss waking up to her kissing my lips softly or being woken up by her hums. I pulled the sheets to my nose. They still slightly smelled like Isabelle. I inhaled her scent. I looked over to the mirror and saw my reflection. I had dark bags under my eyes from waking up from dreams and not getting much sleep. No good sleep anyway. My face looked thin because I wasn't eating and I was waking up in the morning to puke. I grabbed my phone again and logged onto Twitter.

'Justin we miss you'
'Where are you baby?'
'I saw a pic of u. U look awful. U ok?'
'What happened?'
Was what my timeline consisted of. I thought a little and typed.
'I miss u baby girl. But its what we needed<3' and hit the send button. I counted to 20 and deleted the tweet. I looked at my timeline now and it consisted of,
'Who r u talkin about?'
'Baby girl?'
'What was right?'
'R u talking about that girl in the pics?'
I creeped for a little bit and then checked the trends. #WhoIsBabyGirl was the top worldwide trend. I logged off and rolled over. I stared out the window and tried to think of other things. But it seemed like whatever I was thinking about, wether it be food or my concerts, my mind always brought me back to Isabelle.

~~Isabelle's POV~~
"Ahhh Justin!" I shrieked as Justin threw flour in my direction. I ducked just in time. I threw an egg at him which cracked on his chest and created a mess. "Oh you're gonna get it now," Justin teased. He chased me around the kitchen and finally caught up to me. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me harshly. I moaned into his mouth. "I love that sound," Justin whispered in my ear. "But you have to WAKE UP!" he screamed. "Wake up! Wake up!" He screamed at me. I sat up and saw Twist sitting beside me. "I made you grilled cheese," he stated. "Is the kitchen a mess? Justin and i had a food fight," I explained. Twist stood up. "Oh my god! Justin isn't here!" He screamed. I shook my head to clear the fog of sleep. "I'm sorry," I whispered. I looked around the room. I was on the floor underneath a blanket. Justin hadn't picked out furniture for the house yet. I saw the plate with the sandwich on it and scrunched my nose. "Grilled cheese again?" I whined. I had grilled cheese for lunch and dinner for the past three days. "It's the only thing I know how to cook," he defended. I realized something and told Twist, "you learned to cook from Justin didn't you?" Twist nodded his head. "Was the only friend who was willin ta teach me," he responded. I ate a bite of the sandwich, but started crying. "Please stop crying," Twist grunted. "I'm sorry. I just really miss Justin. I love him so much," I explained. I grabbed my phone. I had no new messages. I thought about texting him, but decided against it. Twist sat down next to me. "Why are you still here?" I asked. Twist had been here when I showed up after Justin left me, but said he was leaving, he said he was staying for a little bit. I don't know why Justin gave him permission to stay here. "I'm sorry baby," he whispered in my ear. "I'm not your baby," I said disgusted. Twist pulled me closer to him by my waist, I thrashed to get away, but Twist was strong. "C'mon. I can take your mind off things," he said sexily. I knew I shouldn't, but I needed something to calm me down. Twist kissed my neck and licked the parts that were sore. "W-we really shouldn't," I whimpered. But we did. I was now laying next to a sleeping Twist. We had a pretty heated make out session. I regretted it. I got up quietly and drug myself to the bathroom. Justin had gotten some things, like a toilet and a sink. I looked at my reflection and hated what I saw. I had hickeys on my neck and I think I lost some weight. I had bags under my eyes from the constant crying. I rinsed my face with some cool water. I miss him. He hasn't texted or called, he must be doing find without me. But I guess it doesn't matter. There is no way he will take me back after what I have done.

--------------------------------------------
A/N: Dun! Dun! Dunnnnnnn!

Feedback is appreciated so comment what you think :)

Do you think they will get back together? Do you think Isabelle/Twist will tell Justin? Do you think Justin will take her back if he does find out?