With You

~~Isabelle's POV~~

"Name is under Bieber," I said to the lady at the front desk of the hotel. "Top floor, room 822," she said with a smile, handing me the room key. I took the key and traipsed over to the elevator.

I stepped into the small elevator, silently thanking God that no one else was in it. I pushed the '8' button and let the elevator car take me to the top floor. The doors slowly opened and I walked out. I walked the length of the hallway until I saw the door that read 822. I slid the key fob and watched as the light blinked green, alerting me that the door was now unlocked. I stepped into the hotel room and realized that Justin got me a suite not a room. I made sure to lock the door behind me and threw my bag on the bed. I turned to the left to admire the suite.

The suite had a bedroom, living room, bathroom, and kitchen. It was like a small apartment. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled out my phone as I hopped on the kitchen counter. The kitchen counter was always somewhere I liked sitting. It was a text from Justin. I smiled slightly as I thought about him. I could imagine him now, sitting on the plane, being all stubborn because he didn't want to go to the interview in New York. I chuckled and unlocked my phone.

From: Justin<3
Buy anything u want from room service and just put it on the room. Scooter doesnt know I'm textin u so shhh ;)

To: Justin<3
Mmkay babe, a secret between u and me ;)

I figured Justin wouldn't be able to keep talking so I put my phone on the countertop and hopped down. I went into the bedroom where I saw a phone and called the hotel kitchen.

"This is the kitchen. We are currently cooking dinner. How may I help you?" asked the obviously foreign man.

When I finally figured out what he had said, I answered, "Can you send a bowl of baked ziti up to room 822 in about an hour and a half?"

"Sure, sure," he answered quickly and then the line disconnected.

I shrugged my shoulders at the suddenness of the chef, or whoever he was and hung up myself. I grabbed a towel from the linen closet in the room and headed to the bathroom.

I put the water on the highest setting I thought possible, without giving myself 3rd degree burns, and stripped from my clothes.

The shower is an amazing place. You can reflect on your day, be a professional singer, and organize life plans all in one place.

I grabbed some soap and lathered it into the complimentary loofa before soaping up my body.

My mind started wandering, rather quickly, and of course stopped at the infamous question 'will Justin be able to convince Scooter to let us date'.

"Change his mind, I won't live without you," I had said. And I meant it. Justin was the only one keeping me sane. If we weren't an 'us' then there wouldn't be a 'me'.

But of course my mind doesn't stay on one topic for long, so the next thing I was thinking of was the whole 'where is the relationship going' question. I love Justin, I really do, but...i always wonder if he loves me the way I love him.

I shook my head trying to rid it of the awful thoughts. Justin must love me, he wouldn't fight for our relationship if he didn't...right? I turned off the water that was now just warm and grabbed the towel from the closed toilet seat.

After drying off I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out into the, what now felt like, very cold room.

My night was quiet. I ate the baked ziti when it was brought up to the room, it was very good, and then watched 50 First Dates until I fell asleep.

I woke the next morning when the light shined in my eyes. I stretched vigorously and sat up. I walked to the bathroom clumsily to pee and wash my face. I walked back to the bedroom and picked up the phone to call room service.

"This is the kitchen. We are currently cooking lunch. How may I help you?" The same man asked.

"Yes can I-" I went to say, but then stopped and asked, "LUNCH?!"

"Yes lunch," the man said obviously confused. "Its 2pm ma'am," he said.

I sat on the bed, flabbergasted, and answered. "Uh...yes, um can I, uh...can you send up a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon? Room 822," I stuttered.

"Sure, sure," he answered, again very rushed, before hanging up.

"And oh, I'm into you and girl no, one else could do, cuz with every kiss and every hug, you make me fall in love," my phone rang. I jumped from the hotel room bed in search of my phone. "Where the fuck did I put my phone?!" I asked furiously. There wasn't anyone to answer my question.

"And now I, no I can't be the only one, with hearts all over the world tonight, with the love of their lives who feel the way I feel when I'm-" the Chris Brown ringtone continued until I finally found it, still on the countertop where I had left it yesterday. My heart skipped a beat when I saw Justin's name flash across my screen.

"Justin?" I asked, almost not believing it was him. He should be on his way home from that interview by now, which means he's going to have an answer for me on the whole 'if we can date' scenario.

"Why so worried?" he asked.

"Well you're calling me, on your way home, which means either we are still dating, or..." I started, but couldn't keep talking because I was so upset at the possible outcome of this conversation.

Justin chuckled and said, "Count to a million baby, I'll be home soon."

------------------------------------------
A/N: Just a filler chapter, things are gonna start happening. This chapter is supposed to be happening at the same time as the chapter before this, just in Isabelle's POV now.

I have an idea for a new story ;)
Who would read it?!

Feedback is appreciated :)