Chapter 9

Hello guys. Have fun reading this, comment and VOTE!!!!!

love,

The match started, and Julian started testing his theories. Joan wasn't being smart fighting Larry, he was too small for him; but then, this Joan had a vibe that surprised him. Either way, Julian will gain something. If Joan wins, then the theory he had on him will get more complicated. And if he lose, he would most probably be unconscious and Julian will be able to search him thoroughly, and find out once and for sure.

The first blow came from Larry, no surprise there, knocking Joan to the side. The poor guy tried to stop it, but he was too weak to do it. Joan stood up and launched at Larry again just to get blown up the same way again. What the hell? Was he getting hit on purpose? No, Julian thought. This small guy had a plan. Or so he thought. The third blow sent Joan tumbling over and over until he landed on his face. He stayed there for a moment, not moving a finger.

Half of the crowd cheered for him to get up and half were cheering for Larry. Larry started rising his fists up in a victorious gesture while growling like an animal when Joan started standing up. "This is stupid. The outcome is obvious." Isaac turned to leave when Julian grabbed his shoulders without averting his eye for the match. "What? That’s the winner!" Isaac pointed at Larry, "You know, the one who's standing without a scratch." Isaac said sarcastically. "No, no my friend. fun has just started." Julian nudged him closer and jerked his head toward the smaller guy. Joan was standing up with a big smirk on his face. And launch again at Larry, faster this time. Larry started doing the same as the last three times; he bent forward and swung his fist to hit Joan's face. But it hit air instead, because now Joan was hunching down just a few inches away from Larry's grand body. Everything happened in a mere second. Larry lost his balance when his fist hit air, and before he could tumble forward on the hunched man in front of him, Joan pushed his entire weight up with incredible force, and with the top of his head, he struck Larry's chin.

Larry's growled in pain as he held his chin with both his hands, blood escaping from it and trickling to the ground; and Joan took that chance to rise both his hands, entwined in a big fist, and struck them down on Larry's bald head as fast as he could master, blacking him out. The large man fell immediately to the grassy ground, bloody and very still. Julian was the only one who wowed lazily and clapped his had. Apparently everyone else were still in shock and couldn't believe that hulk Larry were defeated by tiny Joan. "That's what I’m talking about." Uncle Sam cheered in enthusiasm, and the whole crowd recovered form the shock and started cheering loudly. Only then did Julian retreated and Isaac followed.

"Man, that was interesting!" Isaac said chuckling from behind Julian who only nodded. "But what is more interesting, is why do u care?" Isaac continued casually and Julian turned around and suddenly sat on the cold grass. He tapped the space on front of him gesturing for Isaac to sit. He did. "I've been meaning to tell you earlier, my dear friend." He said to Isaac with his lazy voice, a hint of seriousness in it. "I know you were trying to avoid this subject, but we both know you only have less than two months before your release." He continued. "And to be honest, I've been waiting for an opportunity to leave this shit hole." He looked around them, scratching the back of his neck. "What are you talking about?" Isaac asked him slowly, confused. "I can't stay here for another ten years!" now, Julian lazy tone turned dead serious.

Isaac rubbed the top of his head with his broad palm. "I know you are angry. you've been angry for a long time. But for your safety, you need to accept your situation. Julian!" Isaac told his friend, trying to sound as considerate as he could. "Beside, There is no way out of here. You know that."  

"There is a way!" Julian looked right into Isaac's eyes. "I still need to gather evidence, but if I am right, then he's my ticket out." He jerked his head toward someone far behind his friend, and Isaac followed his gaze to see Joan boy laughing and Slinky talking enthusiastically with him. They seemed like they were boosting on their victory. "I’m not following." He turned his gaze