Over and over, your son.

Dedication to the awesom glennishab. she have these small comments that make my day. thanks for your support, love. hope you like this one.

Fernando's pic is on your right. hope you approve. 

now enjoy:

“Hey kid.” Fernando woke up at the sound of an oddly familiar voice.

“Aldo?” Fernando asked.

Big Aldo.” Aldo corrected him.

“Yeah whatever.” Fernando mumbled and winced at the pain. He remembered everything suddenly and tried to get up.

“Hold it there.” Big Aldo chuckled and pushed him down again.

“Where’s my dad?” Fernando asked and looked down at his body. His arm was wrapped in a cast.

“The police have him.”

“Shit.” Fernando muttered. “I need to go and see him.” He tried to get up again but this time he didn’t need Aldo to push him back, the pain did it for him.

“Eager as always, kid.” Aldo chuckled again.

“What the hell are you doing here anyway?” Fernando asked when he noticed that he was in a hospital bed. Everything was too bright.

“I told you. You interest me. So I keep you followed.” Aldo said nonchalantly. Like it was too obvious.

“Damn.” Fernando muttered again. He smiled as he remembered something that could piss Aldo off. “How’s Maria?”

“Why do you ask?” Aldo said warily, his tone rigid.

“I think her face was the last thing that flashed in my mind before I fell down.” Fernando said and watched in amusement as Aldo’s face went grim.

“If the fall didn’t kill you, kid, I’d be more than happy to finish the job.” Aldo said darkly, “Let’s see what the last thing you’ll see then.”

Fernando erupted into laughter and tried to stop when pain shot through his body but couldn’t.

“Amusing?” Aldo said and couldn’t help the smile that spread on his face.

“It would be way cooler to be killed by you.” Fernando said finally and wiped the tears off his eyes.

“Trust me, it’s not.” Aldo said, almost wistfully. “What are you going to do with the money?” he asked.

“I was going to get my old man into rehab, but I guess now I have to bail him out first.” Fernando said, all humor gone.

“Wow, dedicated son.” Aldo said with no humor. “What did he do to deserve all this?”

“I don’t love him if that what you think.” Fernando said, looking away.

“Oh?”

“My mother asked me to take care of him. It was the last thing she said. I’m just trying to honor her.” Fernando said and chuckled. “I guess I sucked at it.”

“No, some people are just unstable.” Aldo said.

Fernando looked at the tall powerful man and thought for a moment before he asked again, “Why are you here, Aldo?”

“I told you.”

“Well I don’t buy that shit. You wouldn’t care for a fucked up person like me unless you wanted something. Isn’t that how your world work?” Fernando snapped.