Chapter 26- part 1

Hi everyone. how's life.

so, I dedicated this Chapter to my BFF –can’t believe I just used that abbreviation O..o- , Nana (aka: LoveRano) 

Nana, this is for your dirty, dirty mind. LOL.. Love you <3

“Whoa! Fuck!” Julian bellowed as he dodged a very fierce punch from a very tiny fest. His body froze when he saw the one behind it before he quickly got into the shower cubicle and shut the door behind him.

All day he was sulking and plotting of ways to help Joanna. When he saw Kevin the guard in the afternoon, he was both relieved and pissed. He couldn’t stop thinking of her since yesterday when the two guards brutally threw her in that torture hole.

And now she was right in front of him, challenging his sanity with every single prove that she has not a one male cell in her beautiful body.

She was about to yell something at him when she caught him staring but he jumped immediately in the narrow space between them and pushed one hand at the metal cubical wall at the right side of her head to trap her between him and the metal wall; while with the other, he covered her mouth with it.

“Shhhhhh.” He hushed her so they wouldn’t get expose. Her eyes widened with fright.

“I’m not going to hurt you, I promise. I want to help you. But you need to stay quiet. Okay?” He whispered the words against her skin, fighting every single ounce of his being not to look below her eyes. She tried to cover her self with the small towel but what was reviled was way more that what was covered.

He didn’t know her legs could be that long. Shit!

She nodded and he felt a wash of relieve over his chest at the tiny trust in her eyes. He removed his hand from her mouth reluctantly but didn’t move back from her body, just in case someone barges in so he could cover her with his body, which was half naked right now, with only a towel wrapped aroind his waist.

She seemed to realize that now because her cheeks were reddening by the second and she was looking anywhere but him.

They stayed like this for a few minutes, both were trying to focus on the other men voices and laughter outside. But they didn’t notice that their breathing were picking up.

Shit, she was a girl. He knew that but shit! She. Was. A. Freakin. Girl. And a very hot one too. How on earth did she pass as a boy? He couldn’t rap his mind around it as he unconsciously leaned down until his face was less than an inch above the nock of her neck. He was tempted very much to kiss her there right now when he heard her breathing turn into panting, so he went on and….

SPLASH!

“What the fuck!” Julian exclaimed after he jumped back when cold water splashed above of him.

She opened the shower water?

He looked up at her and saw her standing there, one hand clinching the small piece of towel while the other one was on top of the shower switch, a very odd look was crossing her face. Was that a frightened expression or something else entirely?

Joanna tried to adjust the tiny towel around her as she looked away from his piercing eyes.

Damn it, he scared her.

He took a step closer to her cautiously and she looked at him in alarm; her deep green eyes wide.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered.