Frienship... Forever?

Julian is staring at you on your right! Kyaaa!

ok, now read and have fun! lots of love <3

2008- New years

"Lian. Lian, wake up man." Hank Morales called for Julian who was sleeping on the desk again.

"Leave me alone, dude." Julian managed muffle out.

Hank would, but he was too happy. "Lian, you did it! I can't believe it." This made Julian set up quickly. "What? Did it download?" Julian rubbed one of his eyes while checking the laptop in front of him with the other.

"Oh. My. God." He stood up raising his hands up both his sides in triumph, eyes wide.

"You did it." Hank put an arm around his friend's shoulder.

"No, we did it, man." Julian had to admit. Hank was a big part of this. He moved back toward the bathroom of his small studio apartment. "I'll be right back. I just have to wash my face to make sure I’m not dreaming." Julian said grinning with joy.

"Here are my two delinquents!" A large man said as he opened the front door of the apartment. "Isaac." Julian beamed. "Isaac, you won't believe it. Hankus, tell him while I wash up." With that he slammed the bathroom door.

Isaac looked confused, holding the paper bag from the coffee shop down the street. "What was that all about?" He asked hank as he shrugged of his jacket.

"We finished the Zelda's project." Hank pointed enthusiastically toward the laptop.

"The hacking program?"

"The untraceable hacking program!" Julian's voice cut them off, closing the bathroom door behind him.

"Wow that was fast." Isaac said, taking a Dounat piece out of the paper bag.

"I wouldn't exactly call three years of hard work fast." Julian said, almost offended.

"No. I meant you finished washing up quickly. Did you wash your hands." Isaac teased, popping the whole dounat in his mouth, and Julian rolled his eyes.

"You don't get it, now everything will be easy." Hank said from behind Isaac. "Things will be more easy. No more complicated codes to be made. No. We are untraceable." He explained.

"Exactly." Julian snapped his fingers.

"Sounds great." Isaac said sarcastically, looking from one joyful face to another. "I feel like I stumbled on a freaky universe." He said, wiping the side of his mouth with his thumb.

Julian jumped at him, tackling the large man to the ground, rustling. Hank jumped back avoiding the violence, as he always had.

"Can we try it now?" Hank said but got interrupted by a soft knock on the door. The three men paused for a sec, eying the door, before Julian motioned quickly for hank toward where the old laptop sat, and Hank all but stumbled over his face. He clicked in some keys on the laptop before closing it then he wiped all the papers on the desk and shoved it in the lower drawer, then locked it with a small key. Isaac stood up, smoothing his shirt while Julian looked at himself realizing that there was nothing he could do that would make him look less badly. Brushing his rough hair back with his hand, he opened the door.

"Hi." A sweet looking blond stood at the door. "Hey there." Julian leaned down to place a soft kiss on Hailey’s lips. "Come in, unless you don't want to get man smell all over you." He teased, moving to make a way for the five-foot tall girl. "And I don't mean the sexy kind of smell." He wrinkled his nose. "I think I'll take my chances." Hailey said, stepping inside. "Hi boys." She called at Isaac and Hank.