Epilogue

• Dedicated to All prison Chic Fans! Love U..

This chap is dedicated for you all, who supported me through out my writing for this book. I love you and I hope you like the ending <3

Epilog

Martha Boyed sat at the chairs that were randomly scattered around the entrance of the Judo club. She finally tracked down where Joanna went when she skipped school.

3 days a week, the teacher told her. 3 days a week she would be absent from school. Martha would have confronted her, but seeing how the girl was closed in herself and never shared as much as a smile with her lead her to realize that confrontation was a bad idea.

But she thought maybe if she knew what she was doing she'd get to understand her more. Now that she finally found out she was attending martial art sessions made her rethink her resolve? And because she felt so bad for not tracking her earlier before what happened to her sister, Maria, she thought she had to fix this girl one way or the other.

An hour passed since she'd been here, but she knew Joanna was still inside because she could see her through the glass door that exposed the kids who were training inside.

She noticed that all the kids were pretty serious on their training but there was the hint of childhood still on them. But not on Joanna; Her face held dangerous blank expression.

Too much for a fifteen-year old kid, Martha thought as she took in the surrounding.

It was a good building and she made sure it was licensed, although she was curious to how did Joanna get a permission slip from her legal guardian to attend this place when she herself, the legal guardian, did not know a thing about her attending this place.

And although the club was somewhat safe looking, the neighborhood it was in wasn't. She wasn't sure how Joanna came to find out about this place.

Troubled childe, Martha thought sympathetically. But she loved her just as much as she loved her own son, Mark.

Finally, the session was over and kids started emerging out of the room. Martha noticed that all of them were boys. The only female among them was Joanna.

When she appeared, with her shoulder length sun-kissed hair tied up in a tight bun, Martha stood up in her way and Joanna looked up at her.

She wasn't surprised, or at least she didn't look like it. Her expression was totally blank, her beautiful green eyes clouded with dark memory.

"So, Judo, huh?" Martha said with a joking smile, trying to ease the tension that was visible on the girl's shoulders.

Joanna looked away and attempted to move around her auntie.

"Not so fast young lady." Martha admonished lightly. "We need to speak about this."

Joanna looked back up at her again, her shoulders easing down in surrender when she found no way out of it. "Alright," she finally spoke, "but not here." She said and moved around her, this time she let her and followed her with a content smile.

Once they were out in the shady street, Joanna turned around and faced her auntie once again, "What?" she said and folded her arms defensibly against her chest.

Martha blinked twice before she took a light breath and said, "Well, first of all, you are skipping school. 3 days each week."

Joanna shrugged nonchalantly.

"And you are going to dangerous places." Martha gestured around at the street.

One side of Joanna's mouth twitched up. "I've been living in way more shady places." She said mockingly and Martha cursed herself inwardly.