Unexpected

Hi again. Please don’t think I’m a freak for uploading two chapters in one day, because guess what, the third one is on its way   XD

But seriously,

This is a special chapter that I have divided into two. Kevin’s story –yes, it’s Kevin’s story- is so long and I didn’t want you to get bored.

Wait, are you bored O..o please don’t be. LOL

Kevin’s picture is on your right >>>>

Ok, now enjoy...

Lots and lots of love <3

It was about eleven P.M. and Kevin was late again.  it had been like this a lot lately ever since Joanna came to this prison two months ago. Even though he wasn’t able to check on her these past two days, but he had a lot of paper work that he missed doing because he had to keep an eye on her before.

Unlocking the door quietly, he stepped inside his one bedroom apartment and headed straight to the bedroom. Once he got there, he sighed with relief at the site of the brunet woman sleeping in his bed. He got in quietly and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

“Hey.” Said Sara in a sleepy voice.

“Hey sleepyhead.” Kevin said softly caressing her hair that was so long right now. Four years ago, it was so short. Almost like Joanna’s.

Sara propped her self up and wrapped her arms around Kevin’s neck, nuzzling his nose with hers. God, he loved this part of the day.

“You are late, again.” She said as she tilted her head to the side and looked over his broad shoulders at the clock on the dresser.

“I know. I’m sorry.” He said, barring his face on the knock of her neck. “I want to say it wouldn’t happen again, but this is how my work is.” He said to her neck, and Sara giggled at the sensation.

“It’s ok.” She said and he pulled away from her neck just to look at her petit face and downed his mouth to claim hers and started with a soft kiss that become a hungry one afterwards.

Sara suddenly pulled away. “I made you dinner!” She said excitingly like she just remembered, and Kevin laughed at how cute she looked.

“It’s you favorite.” She beamed, her eyes shining. “Really?” he said. “Umm hmm, I made stakes with mushroom sauce!” she sang.

“It’s cold now though.” She frowned at him.

“It’s alright. That’s why they made Microwave!” Kevin said slyly and she punched his shoulder slightly.

“That won’t do!” she said, giggling. “The sauce will become oily. I’m going to have to reheat it the old-fashion way.” she said before she sneaked out of his hold and Jumped cheerily from the bed. Kevin looked with fascination.

He could never get enough of her. Who would’ve thought the Sara Lazar would turn like this four years ago? He certainly didn’t.

They both moved to their small kitchen and Sara switched on the lights. He looked at her small frame that was now bouncing around the kitchen and smiled proudly. This was his Sara, the love he never anticipate.

2009- San Francisco

“Hey, stop right there!” Kevin yelled at the convict who was selling drugs across the street. He was wearing black hoodies that mad impossible to see his face, and he had a very small figure that Kevin thought he was a young kid!