I Guess I'm Stuck With You

Hello guys, so as you all know, this special chapter is about Isaac. so i put his picture on your right so you can gawk at him as you read!

cheers, hope you like this chap, comment and vote if you do pls. <3

2009- December.

 “Oh my God. Isaac, sweetheart, where have you been?”

Isaac turned around and saw his mother approaching. She was wearing her nightgown and was rubbing her eyes because she had just woken up. It was 2 in the morning.

“Hi! Sorry mom. I just came here for the phone.” Isaac said, panicking more and more by the minutes.

He was captured by the police for no apparent reason and was only released half an hour ago. It was so suspicious because they took his phone and wallet and never gave them back. He’ll make sure to sue them once he gotten over this crisis.

He couldn’t stop worrying that this had to do with Julian and Hank. Ever since Julian was threatened to hand his precious program to that smuggler, Isaac knew something would eventually happen to him. But when what did happen to him didn’t involve gangsters in any way but the police, he knew something was severely wrong.

“You haven’t called me since yesterday, and you rarely visit anymore. It really makes me sad, son.” His mother’s voice snapped his thought away from the million possible crises that he thought was happening right now.

“Ok, mom. Where’s the fucking phone.” He bellowed, seeing as his mother clapped a hand on her mouth in response to him using the ‘F word’ and he rolled his eyes. Just as she was about to scold him, the phone rang and Isaac jumped to where he had heard the sound.

“Hello.” He yelled just as he found it.

“Isaac.” Julian said, and Isaac let out a relieved exhalation before Julian continued, “I’m screwed man.”

Isaac tensed at the sound of his friend. He sounded freakishly cheerful, which was not a good thing. He almost sounded drunk!

“Julian, man. Are you alright?”

“I tried to call you a couple of times.” Julian said and Isaac could hear noises other than Julian’s voice.

“Where the hell are you?” Isaac yelled at the phone, not able to contain himself. Julian was kidnapped a day before he was caught by the fucking police.

“I’m in jail, zaac.” Julian said lazily and Isaac’s stomach clenched.

“What happened?” Isaac said quickly turning to his lawyer mood, and grabbing a pin and paper.

“Oh, nothing much,” Julian started, “It’s just that Hank screwed me over.”

“What? Hank? No way!” Isaac didn’t get it.

“Yes way! Oh, and Hailey is a fucking cop.” Julian said.

“No way!” Isaac couldn’t help but say t again.

“It’s kind cool, actually. I screwed a cop!” Julian said and chuckled, somehow finding it funny.

“Are you drunk?” Isaac had to ask.

“No, man. I’m hysterical!” Julian said cheerfully.

“I’m coming down there. Which police center?”