Chapter 40

Hello my awesome readers. I know, you want to strangle me for being so so sooooo late. But you have to understand, for the past few weeks, I’ve lost my connection with my characters, truthfully it is not a joke. So I had to regroup and reattach myself back to my characters, and well, there they are.

Hope you enjoy this new chap of P.C. for all who are still my readers, thank you all for the support.

Please vote and comment. They make me want to go on.

Love you,

Red

P.S: I want to shout out for two people:

Kitsune96>>>> She made a new book, The Herald of Death. It’s horrifying I must say, so if you are a fan of horror and thrillers you might want to read her stuff, he writing is pretty awesome. And BTW, I am not that into horror and yet I was so drown to it, so I think you will too for sure.

Yaritza1313>>>>> she started to write this Sci-fi story. Honestly she hasn’t started it yet, but the overview alone hocked me and made me want to read heaps more. Her writing is super amazing and the idea is just sick. I am pretty sure you will love her writing. So go check it out. It’s called: “Teenage Wasteland”

Now please focus on MY story <3

Joanna wakes up again by the blinding sunlight’s. Seriously, those thin curtains did nothing to prevent the sunrays from invading the room. She looked down and the arm that was wrapped around her waist so tightly.

Julian was fast asleep; his soft oriented breathing tickling the side of her neck. Something hard was pressing against her left side where Julian’s hand curled around her. She pushed his arm slightly and his hand got free from under her back, it was holding something.

The phone, Joanna noticed. That damn phone, the reason for all her doubts. Ofcoarse she pushed all those doubt away as far as she could. She closed her eyes and recited in her mind: ‘I trust him, I trust him’ over and over until she felt calm about the phone again.

“What are you doing?”

“Whoa!” Joanna nearly jumped when sleeping Julian spoke with his raspy sleepy voice. He chuckled at her reaction. “You are awake?” Joanna said as she recovered from her shock slowly.

“Yup.” Julian said and snuggled more against her, pulling her closer. “Why were you moving your mouth without speaking?” Julian asked suddenly, burying his head in the nock of her neck.

“Oh, ummm…” Joanna stuttered. Was she moving her lips when she was reciting in her mind? She must have and Julian noticed.

“I donno.” She said quickly and tried to get out of his hold, only Julian tightened his hold more. “Lian, you need to sleep.” Joanna chuckled. “Let me go!”

“Noooo.” Julian moaned childishly and buried his face deeper into her skin. Joanna eventually gave up and snuggled back, putting her free arm around him and kissing the exposed side of his neck.

All too soon, Julian was on top of her, devouring her mouth in one of his aggressive kisses that Joanna loved dearly.

“hey, let’s go out tonight,” he said suddenly.