Chapter 32

Yey! somehow I found some free time to write. I have't checked it over so you might find some mistakes. just go with the flow *wink*

Julian walked slowly, stepping in front of Joanna for protection.

“No, Lian. It’s fine.” Joanna assured him.

“How did you find us?” Julian ignored Joanna and asked the brunet. He was cautious by nature.

“Oh, that.” Sara said as she straightened up her spine after she calmed down her harsh breath. She pulled out a piece of paper. “When Kevin told me about the whole situation, I wrote down some theories. I’ve been looking for you since last night. I can’t believe you took the hard way out. But clever, I must say.” She explained proudly, but Julian scowl remained on his face.

“Trust me, I used to do that a lot. No one ever caught me before. Well, except for Kevin.” She chuckled.

“Julian, we can trust her.” Joanna whispered behind him.

Julian wanted to protest but he had to be honest with himself, it was their only way out right now.

His tense shoulder relaxed. “So, what’s your plan?” He said to Sara who smiled immediately at his surrender and shrugged of a backpack she was carrying.

“First of all, we need to clean you two up.” She crouched down to open her bag and pulled a set of cloths from them.

Julian breathed in relieve. This woman could actually be of help. He pushed Joanna gently forward and walked the few steps that separate them from their perky savior.

“Here, for you.” She handed Julian a jeans pants and a plain white T-shirt. “And this’s for you.” She stood up before she handed Joanna her cloths and noticed how bluish her lip were.

“Oh, sweetie, you are freezing.” She said kindly with a sympathetic look before she smiled at her. “I can’t believe I finally got to meat you, Joanna Blake.” She said.

Joanna nodded at her, not really sure how to respond before she looked at the cloths she gave her and stared at it.

“What’s this?” she held up the tiny jeans shorts Sara had handed her.

Nice.” Julian whistled and Joanna rolled her eyes.

“Oh, I was going for something that would make people see you differently so they wouldn’t recognize you as Joanna Blake.” She explained.

Joanna ignored the shorts immediately when she saw the shirt. “Oh, no.” she moaned at the frilly red top.

“What now?” Julian said amusingly.

“Nothing.” Joanna sighed with defeat and started taking off her suit. She looked at Julian who was pulling his jeans up and her eyes locked at how his muscles were flexing artfully.

“Like what you see?” Julian mused huskily and she looked away immediately.

“You wish.” She mumbled as she tried to hide the blush that appeared in her face and Julian chuckled.

“Can you help me?” Joanna looked at Sara hopefully who understood what she meant immediately. Sara stood between Joanna and Julian and took Julian’s large suit that was laying on the ground, raising it up to create a cover for Joanna to be able to wear her cloths without Julian perverted eyes penetrating her flesh.