Final Chapter 55 (Part 1)

Hi people. So I know I said only one chap was left. But when I was finished with it, I found out how long it is. So I divided it into two. But I’ll upload the second tomorrow so no worries.

Also there’s an epilogue after the second part of the final chapter, so look forward to it. I’ll be uploading it in a couple of days seeing that I’m almost done with it as well.

Now enjoy reading and don’t forget to commmmmmment and Vooooote <3

“Hey, Nando, look! Someone survived.” Harry told Fernando, pointing at one of their men who were positioned to guard the inside of this gate. The gate that was exploded when Peter’s men ambushed them.

Fernando walked quickly to the man who was barely moving under the ruins and lightly flipped him around.

“Hey, Jefferson. Wake up!” he called.

“Are we still in that dreadful place? Or am I already in the hospital?” Isaac said and groaned when he realized which.

“Good, you are still breathing. Take him to one of the cars and assess his wounds.” Fernando called to one of his men before he tried his wireless talky again. Marshal wasn’t responded and neither did Joanna.

Darn it.

“I can’t believe you got him so easily.” Mark exasperated as he wiped the blood out of his face. The blood of the man who tried to shoot him moments ago.

“Yeah, will if you died, Joanna would give me nothing but grieve.” Aldo said coolly as he signaled for the other men to circle the area for any more attacks. Kevin was right beside him, his gun in hand as he looked around for any others.

“You should thank this guy, if not for his insistence on coming here for you, you’d already been a goner.” Aldo said, pointing at his right were Kevin stood. Kevin gave him a relieved sigh as his shoulder dropped after he made sure no one was around other than their men.

“You could’ve shot me instead you know. I was right next to him.”

Aldo gave him one of his fierce glares, “I never mess.” He said in a deadly tone that made Mark shut up at once.

“I’m glad you’re ok.” Kevin walked to him, tapping his good shoulder.

“How did you know there were here anyway?” Mark asked.

“Someone reported them from the other gate. I knew instantly that you’d be in danger so I dragged the Big guy out here.”

Mark raised one brow suspiciously at him.

“Well, I didn’t really drag him. Just told him that Joanna would hate him if she knew about this.” Kevin scratched the back of his neck.

“Nando!” Aldo called through his talky, causing the two of them to snap their attention to them, “Any news on Joanna?” He asked once Fernando responded.

“Umm. We are on it boss.” Came Fernando’s muffled reply and Mark’s attention went back to Aldo and his call.

“Make sure you find her.” Aldo ordered in a calm tone that would have deceived anyone that he wasn’t worried, but Mark knew better.

“yes, sir.”

“Drag her out if you had too. I don’t care if Drake died.” Aldo said darkly before he returned the device to his pocket.