Final Chapter 55 (Part 2)

Finally, the final chapter of Prison chic. Wow it took me long; about 9 monthes. you guys have been with me  all that time and for that, I am really glad. First story written by me. although immature, I've done it!

don't forget that there will be and epilogue after this. Enjoy the final pieces of Prison Chic....

“Nanod,” Big Aldo nudged Fernando beside him and pointed at the worn out gate with his gun. They were still out side beside the car where Mark was before he went inside with Kevin.

Two men were walking out of the gate and once Aldo made sure they weren’t one of their men, he prepared to shoot.

“Hold on.” Fernando grabbed Aldo’s arm, “look closely.”

Aldo did, and he noticed that one of them was injured, apparently shot at his right shoulder by one of their men.

Aldo looked questionably at Fernando who said, “We can capture them and get something out of them.”

Aldo looked at him for an unsure moment before he finally nodded and Fernando signaled for two men to follow him.

Five minutes later, the two men stopped struggling ant sat on the ground tied up. One of them was larger and harder to stabilize at first. Oddly enough, he was the injured one.

“Please let us go,” the one who had the dirtiest mouth of the two said in desperation, “His injury is real bad. I need to get him help at once.”

“Once I’m through with you first.”

“Jo.. Joanna let us go.” The man said and Aldo’s brows shot up. He grabbed the man by his collar.

“Are you fucking with me, kid?” he snarled at him.

“N.. no sir. I swear she did.”

“Why? Who are you?” Fernando came beside Aldo.

“I.. I am Aiden, this is my brother Brad.” Aiden said.

“Where is she?”, “why would she help you?” both Aldo and Fernando shot their questions together.

“I… I don’t know where she is. She was with one of your men last I saw her.”

“And why would she help you?” Aldo was keen to get his answer.

“I..” Aiden seemed to be at loss of words.

“Because she is not that bad.” Brad was the one who said that, earning both men’s attention.

Aldo looked unsure of what to say next.

“Look, we just want to leave. We’ll not disturb you.. Please.” Aiden begged again and looked worriedly at his brother. He looked back at them and his expression turned serious.

“They’ll call the police.”

“What?” Aldo and Fernando said in unison.

“Boss’s plan was to get Drake, whoever the hell that is, and call the police on you. They’ll escape swiftly while you get caught by the police. His soul purpose from coming here is to get Drake back and go.” Aiden explained.

“If you don’t leave now, you’ll probably get caught by the police.” He said hurriedly as if they hadn’t understood.

“Fucking White.” Aldo said between gritted teeth.

“We need to leave.” Fernando said.

“I am not leaving without my granddaughter.”

“I know.” Fernando said, but he didn’t know what else to do. “I’ll go in, you stay here. If the police did come, you need to go before they capture you. I’ll make sure to get her out.”