Chapter 47

Hello everyone. ;)

Dedicated to one of the writers here on wattpad, lindaverji, because, well, her writing style is really cool.

So, again, this chap isn’t edited. But I tried to carefully write it. Anyway, it contains a LOT of CAPITAL litters because there’s heaps of shouting and screeching in it. So don’t be confused.

Hope you like it! Drop me a line and tell me what you thought.

“They’re here.” Joanna breathed.

“Sit her DOWN!” one of the men bellowed towards Brad who flinched in respond before the other two pulled both sides of her shoulder and pushed her further inside.

“NO! NO! let me GO!” Joanna screeched as she struggled to get out of their grip to no vial because two more men held onto her legs as they all pushed her falt on the truck floor. Brad stood still as he watched them with his unfathomable blank stare.

“Brad! Brad help me!” she looked at him finally. “PLEASE!”

Julian was out there, she thought. He was out in the danger because of her. there were other cars too, and she had no idea who else was in danger as well.

“BRAD!” She pleaded again, feeling so helpless and pathetic. Still the man didn’t move, only swayed as the truck moved.

“Sit still, damn it!” the one who was holding her left shoulder snapped. She immediately turned her head to rhe left and too quickly for him to realize, she bit hard on the fingers of his hands that she could reach.

“Aaaaaargh! FUCK!” he bellowed in pain and moved his hand.

“You bitch!” the other one yelled and moved over her to get ahold of her now free hand but she was faster. She gathered all the strength she could master in her non-dominant hand and swung it hard at his face. The man screeched like a tiny girl and jumped back.

Joanna didn’t waste time as she went with both hands and grabbed the one who was holding on her left knee. She pulled him up and pushed her knee up, hitting his nose with all the force there is while at the same time, kicked the other one who was gaping and unresponsive to what was happening in front of him.

“Aaagh!” she yelped when the man she bit jumped on top of her and pressed on her neck with both hands so forcefully that she felt it’d break.

As she writhed underneath him, punching her fists around irrationally and kicking around to survive, but his grip was so tight, she felt the air ceasing to exist inside her small body and the darkness starting to swallow her inside.

She was not going to black out! She thought, and yet, she was helpless and unable to get away.

Suddenly, the man’s hands loosened, abling her to take in some air before he totally collapsed on top of her. She quickly rid herself from under him and moved up, engulfing air like it was the only thing she wanted in life.

She looked around, readying herself for any more attacks, but she was shocked to receive non. In fact, all the four men were lying limply on the floor. Swaying to the right and left involuntarily as the truck started moving vigorously.

Her vision snapped up once she noticed that one man was still standing. It was Brad with his cold stare.

“B.. Brad? You did this?” she asked unbelievingly. He only looked back at her. She decided to take this as a conformation.