chapter 18

Hi.

It'd gives me great pleasure to be able to dedicate this to my friend Nana. because she is so in love with Julian, whose muscles have a big part in this chapter, and... well, because she so awesome. 

now, please injoy, and VOTE ;P

It was dinnertime and Joanna was eating like no other time since she was admitted to the ADX prison. After all, the big fight is coming up. She had already got a few supporting taps and encouraging phrases since Julian proposed the fight.  And because she never really had any support from anyone in here, except for dear Hank ofcoarse, she concluded that this fight wouldn’t be like anyone she had.

While she was engulfing the food like a ‘little monster’, someone came and sat opposite to her.

“So I guess it’s true.” Hank said to her. Joanna looked up from her food, surprised that he was here considering that he should’ve been on Julian’s side.

“Yeah,” she said through all the food that was stuffed in her mouth. For some reason she felt so light headed right now. Probably because of all the crying she did a couple of hours ago.

“Are you ok, Joan?” Hank said, looking at here seriously.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?” Joanna said before she took a big gulp of her juice.

“You know, back in the cell you were..”

“It’s nothing!” she told him, rising her browse. “I’m fine Hank.” She said as she went back to finishing her food.

“Well, you are finally eating. So that’s good.”

“Yeah.” She said, chuckling.

Joanna swallowed slowly and looked at Hank. He looked more mature than the last time she saw him. The fact that he was with her instead of Julian even after Julian’s threat showed how strong he became.

“Shouldn’t you be with Julian right now?” she asked reluctantly.

“Not really. I haven’t really talked to him since yesterday.” Hank said.

“Really?” Joanna said, impressed. She looked at her empty trey, shaking her head in amusement. Hank was definitely stronger.

“So, you know how you are so artistic in fights, like Jacky Chan?” Hank suddenly said, leaning on the table. “Julian also did some training in martial arts. Judo was his number one. But I guess he didn’t stop at that.” He told her in a low voice.

“I think I can handle him.” Joanna said, appreciating his concern but sounded offended. She had never lost a fight before. Winning was too important for her.

“For you sake, man, I seriously hope so.” Hank told her before he lay back on his chair.

“Julian, if your theory is true, then you’d be beating up a girl! Is that really ok with you.” Isaac said worriedly.

“Dude, have you seen this kid fight, he’s like a tiny bomb!” Julian said, amused.

“That doesn’t change the fact that he is a girl!” Isaac told him, emphasizing on the last word.

“Well, I don’t mind beating up that girl.” Julian said as a mischievous grin widened in his face.

“I seriously hope he beat you up, then I can mock you for the rest of your life that you’ve been beaten up by a girl.” Isaac said mockingly and Julian laughed at that.