Chapter 27

Hello, I think this is the longest period of time I haven't uploaded in.

So it's finally up. injoy.

Oh, and Hank's picture is on your right.

Have fun and tell me wht you think, Kay?

“I changed my mind!” Julian said lazily at Chelsea who was sitting in front of him.

“Mr. Drake, you can’t change your mind any time you want.” Chelsea hissed angrily.

“Actually, I can.” Julian said as he stood up.

“That’s ridiculous.” Chelsea exclaimed. “What about the Blake girl?”

“False alarm!” he smiled down at her, “I guess I can be wrong sometimes.” He chuckled lazily at her before he turned around to leave.

“This is not over, Drake!” Chelsea yelled after him, but he didn’t pose for one second.

Chelsea sat there, drowning in her own fumes. This was getting complicated.

She stayed there for a few minutes tapping on the table with her long red manicured nails. Suddenly a guard came inside the visiting area with one of the prisoners.

Her eyes shone brightly and her sexy wicked smile broadened when she saw Gerry the puppet master approaching her table.

Gerry came inside the visiting area. He sat on the chair opposite to Chelsea who smiled at him.

“Hello mister Carter.” Chelsea said once he settled in his seat.

“Hello yourself.” Gerry said, moving his puppet as he spoke. Chelsea scrunched her nose at the sock that was covering his left hand.

“I came here today to confirm our deal.” She looked back at Gerry’s face.

Gerry chuckled darkly. “So it is true, he is a girl.” He said that mostly to his sock.

“Yes.” Chelsea said. “I confirmed it yesterday at the clinic.”

“So what now?”

“We’ll wait for bosses orders.” Chelsea said finally, but Gerry wasn’t finished.

“If you dare bail on me I’ll..”

“You’ll what?” Chelsea challenged as she leaned forward on the table and looked up at him through her long lashes.

“I’d….” Gerry’s breath was caught in his throat before he could continue and Chelsea smiled wickedly.

“Exactly.” She breathed then she straighter back in her chair. “Don’t worry, Mr. Carter, you did us a favor and we tend to finished our end of the bargain. But first,” she stopped and lowered her voice, “there’s one more thing.”

“That wasn’t the deal.” Gerry hissed angrily.

“Oh, relax. It’s not that big of a deal.” Chelsea said, annoyed. “We need you to get Julian Drake on board.”

Gerry’s eyes flashed in anger. “Why him?” he asked.

“That,” Chelsea alarmed, “is none of your business.”

And with that, she stood up and left, with Gerry’s gaze burning her back as she disappeared through the door.