BONUS Ending

Shi*! I forgot how much I love writing this. I had so much fun doing this chapter for you people! I really hope you enjoy it... love you.

************************

Aldobrandeno sat straight on his armchair, his eyes assessing, his face impassive as he watched the FBI team raiding his residence.

The only person who can tell his blood was boiling inside was his right hand man, Fernando.

Aiden and his brother Brad were positioned on either side of the seating arrangements. Their eyes like hawks on the suited men around the house.

"Boss..." Fernando muttered next to Aldo. They were both setting in the front hall of the house on the couches the men who were searching around moved. The whole place looked a mess, all for the name of 'searching for evidence'.

"Boss," Fernando said again, and Aldo finally looked his way. "Please, wait in the office. Those shitheads will be in here for a while."

Aldo shook his head, "it's alright, Nando. Let's see if these idiots can find something."

He wasn't happy, that much was clear. But this situation was nothing compared to the fury he felt for another situation.

Joanna.

That granddaughter of him was going to be the death of him, he could feel it.

"Anything yet?" he muttered and heard Fernando exhale loudly next to him.

"I am sorry." He finally replied.

Aldo cursed softly and threw a glare in the direction of one of the men who was knocking stupidly on the walls. His eyes widened frighteningly before he scurried away like a fucking retarded mouse.

Aldo wanted to hurl at them. Shit, he wanted to grab his gun and drill it against their heads.

"Mr. Baneno." Suddenly, a full suited man emerged from the front double door. "I am sorry I'm late."

Fernando sprung to action and was in front of Aldo in seconds.

"What's the meaning of this?" he threw the search warrant paper at the new guy in a distasteful way.

"Calm down, Fernando." The guy smiled brightly at them, reaching his hand to touch Fernando's shoulder. Aldo wanted to rip the man's head off with his bare hands. This guy was responsible for everything.

"Don't you dare lay your fucking hands on me, Harrison." Fernando said in his deepest, lowest voice, which only indicated how much he was holding his anger. Harrison would be an idiot to test him.

It was probably the reason for the two giant bodyguards behind him.

Fucking coward.

"Pack it up guys. We're done here." Harrison called around and his men scurried to the door hurriedly, trying to not meet Aldo's glare as they went outside.

"Your tactics are getting old. Don't you think, agent Harrison?" Fernando spat at the guy.

"Really?" Harrison shrugged, "I quite like my touches around here!" he looked around gesturing to the mess his men left.

"Fuck you." Fernando took a step towards him but Aldo stopped him, grabbing his arm back and standing up in the process.

"You're done here?" Aldo looked down at Harrison with cold, murderous eyes.