Chapter 4

E.D.I.T.E.D.

:D

Enjoy!

It had been two hours since Mark left and Joanna was still waiting. The anticipation was killing her silently.

Why the hell did it take so long to get into prison? Was that a part of the punishment or something? It seemed fitting though.

Mark’s friend, the guard, Kevin, had already taken her to a room where they searched through her belongings; which were nothing but a few books and a blank notebook and a pen. The pen was confiscated, they had told her they’d get her another one and they used the words "appropriate" to describe it.

Yeah, because her pin was made with cobra poison, she mused sarcastically.

After that, she sat waiting. Then they did some paper work. Then waiting again. 

She saw Kevin approaching with a few things in his hand. "Put this on, John. This is your new jumpsuit."

Kevin handed her a navy blue clothes. "It's winter now. But once it gets warm, you'll be switched for the two pieces clothes to accommodate the heat." He added gruffly.

"Thanks." Joanna said to him while eyeing the new clothes. They weren’t new, really. Some skinny fella probably had to wear it before her. At least it was clean.

"You can go inside now, change your clothes to these ones. Remove all your clothing. It'll be kept here until you are released." Kevin instructed her and Joanna panicked silently, only her widened eyes made Kevin glare at her.

Was she supposed to remove her special flannel shirt as well? Even with her built, one look at her tender area and everyone will know who she really is.

There were two guards other than Kevin. "Hurry up, kid" Kevin hollered, pointing with his thumb to the door behind him. Joanna shot up quickly and starting making her way toward the small changing room behind the other two guards. As she walked ever so slowly and while she passed by Kevin, he ever so sneakily stepped closer and breath a “Keep the shirt” to her.

She wasn’t sure he said anything because he was too quiet.

The jumpsuit was comfortable and cozy. It was good, to cover what’s left of her tiny curves.

Once she was ready, she was walked in the middle of two guards, one of them being Kevin. They passed through a long corridor until they reached a huge gate and halted. She could hear noises coming from the other side of the gate.

This was it, she thought, looking up the huge length of the metal, there was no way back. Her heart skipped a beat when a loud buzz came and the enormous gate slid opened, ever so slowly.

And then the shouting began.

It was probably lunch time or break time because Prisoners or inmates were all over the place. There was a big hall surrounded by cells that lined two long walls. These cells extended for three levels up.

Before coming in she thought she'd be the center of attention, being feminine looking and all. But seeing things right now, no one was giving a damn. She heard harsh laughing, yelling, grunting and… was that the sound of pounding wood against the metal bars?

She confirmed that thought when she saw one of the guards trying to restore order by pounding their baton against the bars. Little did that work, she thought as she turned her head to see someone about to punch someone right on the face.