Chapter 34

Hi all, I had to didicate this chapter to Meira11 my cutest reader ever . she made me laugh so match the past week.

love you sweets, hope you like this one <3

Julian caught the site of the ten men who looked suspicious and was surrounding Sara’s truck. He cursed under his breath as he looked at the road Isaac said he’d meat him in.

He was about to ignore his friend and run to the truck when he heard a loud screech from his friend’s mustang as it stopped right beside him.

Isaac lowered his window with a huge proud smile in his face at the power of his car. “She’s a babe, isn’t she?” Isaac beamed referring to his car and Julian all but rolled his eyes.

He went to the driver side door and opened it.

“Scoot over!” Julian ordered and Isaac’s eyes widened in surprise, but he immediately complied.

“What’s wrong?” Isaac quirked up a brow.

“Since you are too much of a pussy to try this move on real people…” Julian said and Isaac’s eyes widened as Julian started moving the car with full speed toward Sara’s truck.

“Julian?” Isaac said with a panicked tone as he grabbed the handle above his head to stabilize himself.

“The mafia are attacking Anna right now!” Julian bellowed at him.

“Fuck!” Isaac hissed as he saw the black leather circle of men surrounding the truck.

“Joanna! Stop jumping in front of me every time someone comes at me. I can take care of it!” Sara snapped at Joanna who just jumped and back kicked the man who was approaching Sara with a large knife in his hand.

“I know you can.” Joanna said as she punched the man in his nose, receiving a very loud cry. “But it’s me they want. And they are not going to kill me.” Joanna said finally, remembering when Julian told her their purpose.

“How the hell did they find us?” Sara snapped as she hit the man in his head when the wooden stick she grabbed from her truck before they got out.

Joanna was too busy to answer when she was face to face with Dominic.

“Hello, Dominic.” Joanna said with a smirk. “Did you come back so I can finish you once and for all?” she prompted mockingly and saw as fire crossed his eyes.

“Oh, you bitch!” he snapped and swung his metal rail at her but she backed away quickly. It was a good thing they’d just eaten, or she wouldn’t have that much power to sustain her speed.

She looked around and saw most of gangsters were closely surrounding them so she stepped in front of Sara in protection, ignoring her protest; the truck back was behind them, as she thought of the next strategy.

Where the hell was Julian?

Just as the thought crossed her mind, a screeching sound of tires being scrapped on the street came from their right as Isaac’s care appeared behind the men, hitting two of them in the process while the others backed away a few paces.

“Get it!” Julian ordered fiercely and Joanna was about to grab Sara and Jump right in the car when she thought of something.

In a matter of spilt second she turned around and kicked Sara with full strength in her stomach, sending her flying back and into the back of the truck. Joanna immediately pulled the truck back door and slid down while she yelled, “I’m so sorry!”