Chapter 23

Hello, I changed the Story picture. this one was done by my great friend RawanHerz93. you are awesome, Woman!

Now, this Chap is really intense. so open your eyes widely and absorb the ACTION!

"Haaaaaah." Joanna sighed in utter joy after she finished the shower she'd been waiting for a whole week.

"You look weirdly happy." Tom told her frowning at the look she gave him. She wasn't sure what he saw but she knew it was full contentment. 

"Yeah." She said softly.

"Your friend is not here today?" Tom said as he took the cleaning tools from her.

"Psh' please! He's not my friend, more like my stalker." She said, surprisingly, her mood did not darken at remembering Julian. He came with her to most of her shower room’s duty. But it was times like this when she could take a shower when he forget or was too lazy to come.

"Is he troubling you?" Tom suddenly scowled, switching to the big brother mood.

"No, man. I can take care of myself." She said proudly. “Got to go. I have to say good bye to someone."

She left Tom to return to the cell’s hall. Today was Big Aldo’s release date.

Big Aldo stood in the middle of the crowded hall, observing until he saw his bright granddaughter come inside the hall and looking around. He was glad that she was ok with him after all that happened.

“Hey, Kid.” He called and she turned around, her beautiful smile flashing when she saw him.

“Aldo!” she said when she approached him. “I’m I too late? Are you leaving now?” she said, sounding sad. It made him really happy that she would care that much for him.

“Sorry, kid. Got to put an end to a few things.” He said to her and winked.

She stared at him for a few minutes, apparently not liking what he was going to ‘put an end to’. she was so cute. Just like her mother was.

“Don’t worry about it, kid.” He said and chuckled softly with his deep voice.

“We are all sit, Boss.” Fernando came behind him, holding a few things they had in their cell.

“We?” Joanna looked at them both. “You are going too?” Joanna directed the question toward Fernando.

Both men chuckled at her surprised look.

“Yes. I came with him, I leave with him.” Fernando said discreetly when he stood beside Aldo.

“Let me guess,” Joanna said as she folded her arms in a calculating gesture, “Your lawyer made it so that you could leave at the same day.” She told him, tilting her chin up.

Aldo and Fernando exchanged look and smiled mischeviousley before Fernando looked at her again. “Actually, I was suppose to leave five years ago. I just kept disobeying orders until I got the same day.” He explained, obviously amused at the dropped-jaw expression Joanna made.

“No way!” she exclaimed.

Fernando had to laugh now, and Aldo joined him.

“That’s seriously messed up.” Joanna said, shaking her head. “But I’m glad.” She said and both men stopped laughing and looked at her confused.

“My old papa has a loyal friend.” She said happily and Fernando almost had red cheeks at her remark.

“My, God! Are you shy?” she yelled and covered her mouth to stop the laugh.