chapter 2

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

'Gwen why? Why did you have to do this? I told you to stop before you get yourself killed... Why didn't you listen to your sister? Why?' I cry out in my heart as I slide down against the wall.

I keep staring at the operating theater light making sure it is still on. My sister was in there fighting for her life. The girl who looks exactly like me was lying in there fighting for her life.

In that very moment, my mind decides to take me down memory lane. A memory of me and Gwen.

FLASHBACK

I was home at that time with Hayley. I had already planned on having lunch with my best friend Hayley, but I had to cancel going out and  prepare a meal instead because there was someone important coming. And this arrival may not come bearing gifts.

I prepared food in the kitchen and I was nervous the entire time. This is because Gwen was coming home that weekend.

Gwen is my twin sister. Even though she is my identical twin sister, we are the exact opposite of each other.

And I am not talking about her having blue eyes and me green. And I am not talking about me being the only twin with a butterfly-shaped birthmark on my left waist on the front. I am talking about our personalities.

Even though we both look very much a like, she is always the twin that gets the most attention. She is the outgoing one and I am not. She always wears those short sexy dresses while I am always covered up.

She loves attention, I like staying in a corner hidden, where no one will see me.

She loves getting all dolled up, I cannot even walk after putting on high heels.

She is the pretty one. A very very beautiful one. A gorgeous girl with long brown hair that touches her ass, striking blue eyes, perfect heart-shaped pink lips, a hot smoking body. Her sexy body that she gets men worshiping her and hanging on her every word.

I don't think I know anybody in this world who doesn't have a crush on Gwen. Even women love her. Everyone is attracted to that sexy girl. Well, she is a fox. A fox who rocks bangs so well, it's enviable.

But, don't let her angelic face fool you.  She is a rebel at heart.

A rebellious Angel.

That is what I call her.

And my rebellious angel needs me to give her a place to stay for a month or so in my apartment.

I am always turned into a nervous wreck when Gwen is involved. She makes me anxious everytime because, well, Gwen just doesn't know  how to stay out of trouble.

This is the reason why she is now a convicted criminal.

"Elsa, what's wrong?" Hayley's voice startles me and brings me back to reality.

The plate I am arranging on the table almost slips out of my hand but I catch it just in time. I try to recover from it quickly and answer. "It's nothing." Even I am not sure about my answer.

It's not nothing, that I know.