chapter 57

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

At The Barrel Room, at 7 pm, Elsa walked into the bar and looked around.

The place appeared nice, but also very wild. It was chaotic, with loud music and people drinking and laughing loudly.

The bar was filled with people and had a strong smell of alcohol. Well, it was a bar. Elsa kept her eyes roaming, searching for Alexandria.

Luckily, she spotted her almost immediately behind the bar, preparing a drink.

Elsa kept her eyes on her as she walked towards her. Just as she was halfway across the bar, three men rushed up from behind and surrounded Elsa.

"Hey, how come I've never seen this beauty at this bar?" one of them said, eyeing Elsa up and down.

"Mmh! How pretty," another one bit his lower lip.

Elsa tried to ignore them and keep walking. Everyone else was minding their own business and not paying attention to the three men surrounding Elsa. But before she could walk away from them, one of them grabbed her hand, stopping her from moving.

"Hey pretty face, why don't you come play with the three of us? We'll make it worth your while."

"Yeah, we'll treat you well."

Elsa eyed all three of them, her face full of disgust. She shook her head and said coldly, "Move out of my way!"

She forcefully took her hand back and tried to walk away, but they blocked her path ahead.

"Mmh! She's feisty... I like it!"

"Don't you just love a beauty with some attitude? Then when you have her under you, you can tame her."

"I know, right? The hardest to get are always the sweetest prey."

"Come on! Come home with us. We promise you'll have so much fun."

Elsa wanted to puke as she cast them a cold gaze. One of them tried to touch her again, but she slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me. Go away."

"Stop resisting, sweetheart. We know you want it."

"How the hell do I want this? I don't even know them!"

Just as they were about to hold her hands and pull her, Elsa felt someone come from behind her. The person pulled Elsa back immediately, beating the men to it, and then stood in front of her as if shielding her.

"You three pieces of shit!" the girl said with a cold tone.

'My girl?' Elsa thought, standing behind her and looking at her side profile.

With the blue lights, she couldn't be completely sure, but she felt it could be Alex. Looking closely, she did resemble her. She had blonde hair just like her.

"Alex, we didn't know she was with you!"

One of the men turned to Elsa, accusing her, "You should have said so."

They all agreed with him, as if it was Elsa's fault for their attack on her.

"Well, she is. And you miserable fucks were just harassing her."

They immediately started backing away.

"Okay, we'll leave her alone. Chill out, Alex, it's not that serious!" they said as they took a few steps away.

Alex shook her head. "Not so fast, apologize to her."

Seeing their hesitation, Alex ordered with a loud, sharp tone, "Now!"

The gaze Alex sent was scary. She knew these men, and they knew Alex would have them thrown out and banned from the bar in seconds. They did not want to mess with the pretty girl anymore, so they apologized immediately.

"Lady, we're sorry. We didn't know."

"Sorry... for what just happened!"

"We're sorry, forgive us..."

Elsa didn't answer and just watched them until they finished their apologies and went away. Alex was satisfied with that and turned to Elsa with a smile.

"Hi, Elsa. What a wonderful surprise."