chapter 97

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

'Right, for now. We will be divorcing soon, which is for the best because he hates me and I don't know him well enough to be married to him in the first place.

‘Which also means I don't know him well enough for any funny business.'

She had to remind herself because she seemed to have forgotten. She took a quick shower and slipped into a nightgown because it so happened she didn't have any pajamas here.

Woopie Lucky me!

The nightgown was a little short and made her feel self-conscious, but she couldn't do much about it.

She came out of the bathroom fresh from the shower, and when Jeremy saw her, his eyes turned dark in that very second.

He eyed her up and down, and then his eyes stopped on her thighs, where they stayed for a while. Seeing this, Elsa started fidgeting uncomfortably.

She would have pulled her dress down, but that would have exposed her chest more.

So, she had to choose what he was seeing: the chest or the thighs, because she couldn't cover both.

Jeremy then got up from the bed and walked over to Elsa. Without saying anything, he kissed her gently, his hands on her back tracing her skin slowly. He pushed her body to his, squeezing her while his dominating kiss savaged her lips.

'Elsa, what did we just say?' 'What did we agree on?'

'No funny business...' Elsa answered the voice in her head.

'And what the hell are you doing 30 seconds later?'

'Funny business,' she replied.

What did that voice expect? She couldn't say no to those lips. It's like they were hypnotizing her. This man as a whole was hypnotizing. When he finally had his fill, for now, he released her.

"I'll take a shower, too." And with that, he went around her and into the bathroom.

Elsa turned around to him just as he was closing the door.

Her round eyes were lit up and her knees were feeling so weak. If he wasn't holding her when he took her lips, she would have fallen down for sure.

Her finger went to her lips, remembering how he had just kissed them earlier. She closed her eyes and smiled, her cheeks turning pink.

What was going on with her? She felt butterflies in her stomach. She felt her body burning up. She felt all giddy and giggly.

When Jeremy came back from the bathroom in a loose bathrobe, exposing his chest, he found Elsa in bed.

She didn't seem to have noticed he was approaching her, and Jeremy realized it was because she had fallen asleep.

He slipped into the covers next to her and looked at the girl sleeping next to him for a while. His mind was debating on whether he should trust her or not.

He was contradicting himself every time he tried to come to a conclusion.

He decided to just sleep for now. There is plenty of time to figure this whole situation out.