chapter 53

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa turned around and saw Jeremy coming towards her, looking mad for whatever reason.

She also noticed that he had just called her Elsa instead of Gwen. He had only been calling her Gwen this entire time.

Hope rose within her that he had learned the truth about her true identity. She looked at him with expectations.

"You're really shameless, Gwen, aren't you?" And just like that, her hopes crumbled and her face fell.

He must have called her Elsa to mock her or something. She had been called shameless more than five times now by different people, but it still hurt like the first time.

It was not acceptable for them to describe her, well, Gwen, like that. Seeing the unfriendly gaze in his eyes, she wondered what she had done wrong now.

Jeremy suddenly grabbed her viciously and pulled her towards him.

"So you think you can just go back and have relations with your old flame?" Elsa's eyes went wide. He had seen her and Lui, and immediately jumped to the conclusion that they were together.

It seemed like Jeremy knew about Lui and Gwen, but why did he just assume they were dating or having some sort of relationship?

From Lui, it sounded like there was just tension between them, tension that neither of them acted on.

It seemed that Jeremy was accusing her of being unfaithful to their marriage. "I'm shameless for meeting a friend?"

The term 'friend' seemed to agitate Jeremy even more, and his eyes turned black with anger. He lifted her chin to make her look at him, and the moment she did, she felt herself growing cold with fear.

"So you did go to look for your old flame, hmm! You're more of a promiscuous bitch than I ever imagined."

Promiscuous bitch!

Why were those words being used to refer to a woman who was supposed to be his wife?

Those words were very hurtful, so hurtful that Elsa didn't want the man who said them to keep touching her. With a force she didn't know she had, she pushed him away.

After that, Elsa quickly ran to her room without looking back, without saying anything.

She was never the type to confront or argue. She was the type who had trouble standing up for herself.

She would rather run and hide until the problem went away. Even in school, Gwen was always the one protecting her. She would stand up for her, and Elsa would always hide behind her sister. Now that she was gone, Elsa had no one to shield her.

Elsa entered her room as Jeremy's words continued to bite her heart viciously.

'We could sit here and argue that those words weren't meant for me, but that doesn't make them any less hurtful. And the fact that they were meant for my sister only adds fuel to the fire.'

Elsa took a shower to help calm down, and in her nightgown, she sat on her bed and turned on the TV. Luckily for her, she was just in time.

Pokémon was just about to start.