chapter 96

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

He wasn't asking; it was more like he was informing her. Elsa's eyes lit up in that very second. Elsa looked down, blushing before nodding.

"I'll go make dinner then." She got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

She was preparing food for her husband. He was going to eat her food.

Why was this making her excited? This was too fast, too weird. What was going on with her? With them?

She went through her kitchen, feeling lucky she had restocked her pantry just a day ago.

She made him some rice and chicken, her personal favorite and something she knew how to cook the best. Jeremy was drawn to the kitchen even before Elsa called him.

It was like how a cartoon character on TV is drawn to a sweet aroma. Elsa served him, and then they sat together eating quietly. When Jeremy ate the entire plate, she couldn't help but blush.

She felt happy he seemed to have liked it. After they were both done and Elsa cleared the counter and washed the dishes, Jeremy went back to the couch and was going through his phone.

Elsa came and sat next to him. She looked at the time and got excited. She took the remote and turned on the TV.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Jeremy asked. Seeing the excitement on Elsa's face, it must be a movie she really loved.

"Yes. I want to watch Pokemon."

"Pokemon?" Jeremy asked, amused. That was a cartoon.

"Yes. Because I really love Pikachu."

After she said that, the Pokemon series started. Elsa attentively watched the series. Her love for Pikachu wasn't something she could explain. She just loved Pikachu. That's all she knew.

Although uninterested at first, Jeremy watched the episode and it captured his attention so much his eyes stayed glued to the screen the entire time.

Jeremy saw how Elsa was looking at the screen with so much love and admiration whenever Pikachu was shown.

It was then that he noticed her phone case was also Pikachu.

Jeremy didn't know that Elsa was thinking of a sister too while watching the episode.

Of course, she couldn't say this to him. He believed she was both Gwen and Elsa.

When the episode was over, it was time for her to sleep and Elsa could hear her bed calling for her.

But where would Jeremy sleep? She forgot about that part. There is only one bedroom in this apartment.

Elsa turned to look at Jeremy, only for him to turn to look at her at the same time. Elsa immediately blushed and looked away, not maintaining eye contact.

"I... I feel sleepy," she said, still not looking at him.

"Let's get you to bed then," he said, getting up from the couch. Elsa got up too and started walking towards the bedroom.

When she saw Jeremy following her, she got nervous. Would he sleep in my room with her? She opened the bedroom door and got in, with Jeremy walking closely behind. She turned to him while in the middle of the bedroom.

"I'll just go take a shower." She didn't wait for his response and rushed into the bathroom, closing the door. What was happening to her? What was she doing? What was she doing to herself? Would she really sleep with a man on the same bed?

She had always hoped the man she shares a bed with would be her husband. And Jeremy is her husband...

'For now!'