chapter 64

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa was in her bedroom, getting ready for bed. She had taken a shower and put on her nightgown.

Just as she was about to climb into bed and rest, the door burst open violently, making a loud bang as it hit the wall.

Elsa jumped in fear and looked at the door to see who was responsible. Standing there was a young man in a suit. Elsa felt nervous and her heart started beating rapidly. Why was he in her room?

"Jeremy..." she called out his name carefully. "You're... Y-you're home."

Jeremy walked towards her, his steps suggesting that he was drunk. He made his way to Elsa, who was standing by the edge of the bed. He then grabbed her by the arms, pulling her close to him so that their bodies touched. Elsa looked into his eyes, which were filled with anger, and immediately looked away. The smell of alcohol surrounded him.

"You just had to use such despicable means to get me to marry you, didn't you, Gwen?" he said angrily. "You climbed into my bed just to get me to be with you. Do you like me that much, huh?"

Elsa looked at him with pleading eyes. "Jeremy, I am not-"

"You're not Gwen? Is that what you want to tell me? Or did you come up with a new lie?"

Elsa turned pale and could no longer maintain eye contact. She tried to free her arms, but Jeremy threw her roughly onto the bed. Elsa started shaking as fear gripped her stomach. She lifted her head and what she saw made her body go rigid.

Jeremy was removing his coat, and then his tie. 'Does he... Does he want what I think he wants?' Elsa realized she was crawling backwards, away from Jeremy, when her back hit the headboard. She looked behind her and quickly turned to face Jeremy.

He began unbuttoning his shirt, exposing his chest before throwing it on the floor. His dark eyes were fixed on Elsa, filled with nothing but coldness and anger. He then climbed into her bed, grabbed Elsa's leg, and pulled her towards him.

"Wait, Jeremy... Please wait!" That was all she could manage to say.

Yes, he was her husband. But she had never once imagined having sex with him. She did find him attractive and was drawn to him, but he was so terrifying in her eyes.

"Isn't this what you wanted, Gwen? Weren't you the one who wanted to sleep with me so badly before?... Now I'm just giving you what you've always wanted."

Elsa immediately started struggling and trying to free herself from his grip. However, he pinned her down on the bed with his body, preventing her from moving. He was a muscular, well-built man, so she felt trapped beneath him.

Let me give you five chapters today.  XO