chapter 75

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

But when she asked her about it, she said not to worry about it.

It is just something she has to do, but she will be okay. The wedding only had Elsa and Jeremy's family and friends, with some reporters. Very few people were invited.

Even Amelia couldn't invite anyone from her side because of how out of the blue it was. It didn't go unnoticed to her how much glaring her granddaughter got from Jeremy's mother.

The grandfather was just calm and had a neutral face throughout the ceremony. And after everything was done, there was no reception. Elsa wanted to go home immediately.

Jeremy also left as soon as they said their vows and pronounced husband and wife. If this wasn't enough to make her paranoid...

"And how is this stranger treating you?"

Elsa smiled at her. "He treats me very well, Grandma."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Grandma. I am very happy with him. I don't regret marrying him at all."

"Does this mean you are giving your marriage a chance?" Elsa's smile dropped.

"I am only asking this because I did notice how hesitant you were about marrying him on your wedding day. Maybe you have changed your mind."

"Grandma, you are the one who always says you never know what tomorrow will bring. You say to live in the present and hope, even though the future is unknown, that it will come with gifts and good surprises. I don't know if Jeremy and I will stay together. Maybe along the way we might choose to, or maybe along the way he might choose not to. Who knows tomorrow but the heavens? Who knows what it will bring? I want to live each day, one by one. Let me see where this life will take me."

Elsa did not want to tell her grandma life with Jeremy hasn't been all honeymoon, even during their honeymoon.

She did not want to tell her they will get divorced soon and this marriage was them being forced together. She just wanted her grandma to think everything is okay so she doesn't worry.

***

Elsa spent the whole day with her until dusk.

When it was finally time to go home, she bid her goodbye and took a bus home. She was in a better mood now that she had spent time with Amelia. Grandmas are always the ones who bring light into the room.

Elsa had the cab stop at the villa and she went in with one thing on her mind... Bed.

When she walked inside the living room, she noticed Victoria sitting on the couch casually eating an apple.

'None of my business.'

Just as she turned to walk away, she heard footsteps behind her.

In no time, Victoria was next to her and turned her around to face her.

She had pure venom in her eyes.

Elsa tried to take her arm back, but Victoria wouldn't let her go.

"What is going on with you and Jeremy?" she asked with anger.

Elsa chuckled amused. "What do you think is going on?"

Elsa's laugh felt like mockery to Victoria, and it made her even more angry.

"You shameless whore!" she screamed at Elsa.