chapter 44

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa was extremely uncomfortable standing at the bar with these two strangers, one dragging her into an unfamiliar place and the other looking at her like she was dinner.

"She is not even for me. Boss sent for her!" When Nate heard this from Flynn, he immediately backed off, sounding disappointed.

Elsa, although still very scared, was relieved to know that neither Flynn nor Nate was trying to have their way with her.

However, the mention of the boss didn't help. Who the hell was he now?

Flynn only gave him a silent and dry chuckle, then he walked around him with Elsa as he opened the door that led out of the bar.

Elsa could still feel Nate's eyes on her, which made her feel nauseous, and not in a good way. The door led into a dark corridor and then to some stairs going up.

Flynn dragged Elsa without a care in the world up those stairs at a fast pace until they reached a wooden door on the second floor that led to a room. It wasn't locked, so they walked right in.

Well, it was more like he pushed her inside to walk ahead of him while he followed.

From being pushed so hard, Elsa stumbled a bit with her steps until she stabilized herself in the middle of the room.

Before she got a second to look around, a chair was brought behind her, and she was made to sit on it by pushing her down by her shoulders.

After that, Flynn walked out of the room as a man stepped forward and stood in front of Elsa.

He was dressed in a black suit, black shirt, and black tie, like he was going to a funeral.

His eyes were on her, sending nothing but a cold gaze. The room itself was poorly lit, despite looking like an office. There was an office desk in front of Elsa, so this definitely was an office, probably belonging to the man dressed in black.

"We meet again, Gwen!" The man said in a deep voice, very low, but one could catch anger from it.

'Oh no!... He called me Gwen!... Does this mean I am in trouble?'

Terror sent a cold shiver down Elsa's spine.

Not again! Not this again!

Her eyes immediately got teary. She was on the verge of bursting out crying. He had just called her Gwen and Elsa knew this had to be about the liver.

This can't be good. Looking at him carefully, Elsa realized that he was the same man who pulled out a 44 magnum and started shooting at her and her sister last time, damaging her car.

The man saw fear in her eyes and he smirked as he walked in an intimidating manner towards her. He then started playing with her hair, letting the strands run through his fingers.

"You remember, don't you, Gwen? How you ran off with my money and my liver, leaving me empty-handed? Now it's payback, don't you think? How about I harvest your liver in exchange for the one you scammed me from?... How does that sound?"

'Bad, because I don't think a human can survive without one!'

You have no idea how happy I am about 1k reads😊