Happy Morning

Author's POV...

Uyir woke up and saw the clock next to her it showed 4.47 ...
So still there is time for everyone in that house to wake up... Again Sleeping was not possible for her now..... So she did her daily routine... She didn't take a bath... It's too early for that... She will take a calm and long bath when this house again regains this same silence after everyone leaves for their work... She will be left alone in this house and she will do whatever she wishes... some days just go by her sleeping all day without moving out of bed due to her laziness....

She doesn't go out frequently it's rare to spot her outside her house... Not because she doesn't need to explore the world she just finds it unnecessary for her... She is happy with staying at home and doing household work sometimes whenever she pleases and taking care of the garden and reading the book collection of her paternal grandparents.... It's her happiness, her small world which she loves and being loved by everyone in this house.....

She went to kitchen to prepare coffee for herself that's when she noticed her mother's study room light were on that means she is up already....so uyir poured coffee on another cup for her mother and went to that study room.... She didn't knocked as it was already half open and both of her hands are busy... Her mother was correcting the answer sheets...

She looked up and saw her daughter.... Gowri eyed her to come and sit beside her...

Uyir gave Gowri her cup of coffee which she got and sipped....

Gowri : Hmmmm... It's good papa... ... Time flies soon... I still remember how you show tantrums to get out of that bed in morning to get ready for school... Now you yourself woke up and gave me coffee...

Uyir : Because I don't have anything to do mii..

Gowri: hmmmm...... Papa... What do you think about today's meeting... Are you okay with it?

Uyir: I don't know miii...

Gowri chuckled...

Gowri: "I don't know "This should be your tagline because you use that very often most of your answers are like that papa...

Uyir: I can't help it... I couldn't describe what I feel sometimes I don't get it right... So it's easy to admit I don't know...

Gowri: Easy escape...

Uyir: hmhmmm... May be..... That stops further conversation all the time... Which I am fond of... I am not into long conversations.

Gowri: Now you are having one with me... What is this then?..

Uyir: With you everything is different. Because you are my mii...I can never hide anything I always fail at that so... With others I don't know I can speak this much... I will get tired I don't want to bother them.

Gowri: soon you will find another person with whom you won't get tired of having a long conversation.

Uyir: So that's why you guys want me to meet him today...

Don't you think you guys are indirectly saying to me that you all want to get rid of me...

Gowri: If you truly think like that then please don't go today. I will say you appa to cancel all this....

Uyir : miiii... Why are you like this

Gowri : like what... This is me... What you expecting from me other than that.....

Uyir : Try to convince me miii.. Say words like you have to find your partner.. You are not doing then let us do and just meet him once if you don't like him we will leave that kind of words...