I am!!!!!

Author's POV...

Gowri couldn't see her daughter like this...she also don't know how to Pacify her not knowing what is the reason behind her sobbing.... She then remembered Uyir running behind Jayadev...... After that she didn't came back to see anyone...... She concluded its because of Jayadev...

After long sobbing Gowri broke the hug wiping her own tears hiding it from her daughter.. It's not right to cry along with Uyir.....

Uyir looked at her mother... Gowri wiped her tears and cupped her face....

"I won't go there.... "

"Fine... Stay here... " Gowri said...

"I hate him now..... I hate him for saying that..... I just don't want to forgive him..... "

"Hmmm"

"How can he even think about me like that... How can he say that..... I.... "

Uyir gulped and leaned back on the wall.... Gowri looked at her daughter keenly.....

"That's all"

Gowri asked Uyir shook her head as no and wiped her tears again which not at all listening to her... It's out of her control..... It's Wenting out her pain she doesn't want it... She want to keep the pain inside...

Gowri just hummed in return and Leaned back on the wall just like her daughter... Uyir leaned on her mother's shoulder...

There was complete silence neither of them spoke.... That silence of her mother didn't settled well with Uyir...... She looked up and said...

"I thought you hate him mii"

"Who??? "

"Jayadev"..

Gowri smiled and tilted her head towards her daughter....

" Hate is a very big word Uyir...... And why would I hate the man who made my daughter fall in love... "

"Love....... He indirectly said my love was fake and drama.... "

Uyir said plainly.... His words again replayed in her mind.... Gowri chuckled hearing her... Uyir looked at her mother questioningly....

"The person who we love the most only have the capability to hurt us the most Uyir....

If the same words said by someone else you wouldn't have cried like this... You know that.... "

"He is not someone mii"

"Hmmmm.... Uyir remember you wished to have a love story like mine and your grandparents's..... "

Uyir just nodded her head...

"But... "

"Let me finish..... Just because you don't know the dark phase of our stories that doesn't mean it didn't existed... We only had a happily ever after.....

Just tell me one thing clearly..... You said you won't go back to him and forgive him.....

Are you so sure about your words... You really don't want to go back to him or let him inside your life again..."

"Mii"

"I mean literal separation Uyir... If you say yes now... You would ever get a chance to see him again in your life......

Now say do you want to relive from the relationship forever.... Won't you accept him if he come back after realizing and beg your forgiveness... "

"I won't forgive him that much easily"