Kannamma!!!

Author's POV

Silence prevails there both stood in each other's embrace...all that Devaki wishes then was that moment should not be her dream... The current came long back they seems lost in different world it was him who came out of the world first...

He broke the silence and called her..

"Oiii"

No reaction from her she snuggled her head in his chest closing her eyes... He again called her

"Devaki... "

She just hummed without moving... He smiled and kissed her head she smiled in content..

Devaki peaked out from his chest and looked at him...he cupped her cheeks she leaned to his palms and smiled at him... He asked

"Bayam poiducha... "

(Is your fear gone)

She smiled again... And nodded her head up and down cutely.. He pinched her cheeks which was swollen due to her constant cries from yesterday night.... He asked her with concern and regret..

"Romba alavachitena..huh????.. "

(Did I made you cry so much huh????.)

Again tear filled her eyes and she shook her head left and right... He chuckled and wiped her tears... and cupped her face in his palms..and joined their foreheads...

"Manichidu de una alavaikanum nu nenaikala.... Nee thidirnu apdi kepa nu naa ethir pakala.... Enakum una pudikum una mattum tha pudikum...peraisaiyum thapila de "

(Forgive me de.... I didn't meant to make you cry.... I didn't expect you would ask me suddenly.... I like you to in fact I like only you...... Sometimes being greedy is not wrong de)

Her eyes again welled up and her lips trembled.... She asked him

"Neenjaama....... Ena... Ungaluku... Pudikuma...... Poi solala la... "

(Is that true...... You really like me....you aren't lying right..)

He smiled at her and kissed her forehead....

"Naa una mattum tha de kathalikurein..... Life fulla intha alumoonjiya pathute naa nimathiya valthuduvein.... En na enaku elame nee tha..... Itha thapunu yar sonalum enaku kavala ila.... Enaku nee venum kalam poora avlo than.... "

(I love you only  de... I would live peacefully if I get to see this cry baby's face all my life.... Because you are my everything.... I don't care those who says it's wrong.... All I care about is that I want you for the rest of my life that's it...)

Her eyes again shed happy tears and her lips carried the bright smile...he smiled and again kissed her forehead and eyes... She chuckled ...

He pulled away slightly and said

"Enaku nee keta mattum la pothathu... Bathil solu de.. "

(I am not okay with you listening to me only... I need a reply say dii.. )

He raised his eyebrows.. She shook her head and hide her flushed face in his chest...

"Oii ithulam bongu... Naa mattum en kathala sona la neeyum ipo solra.. "

(Oii this is cheating... I admit my love right you should do to....)

She again shook her head still hugging him.. He called her again..

"Devaki.. "

No reaction..

"Adiyee... "

She chuckled still didn't pulled away and looked at him... He leaned near her ears and muttered in slow voice...