Venomous people

Author's POV...

The next day around 3 pm the couple was ready to leave...Mithra was expecting someone whom we know but that guy went out and didn't come back.

As Meenakshi is constantly calling each 10 minutes they decided to leave without waiting for Aadharsh....

Uyir hugged everyone to bid bye... When she hugged Aashi.. She muttered slowly only to hear to them alone...

Uyir : Take care of Aadharsh Chithi...

She pulled out and Hugged Aghat who is on grumpy mode now... He doesn't want His daughter to leave.... But one stare from Aashi was enough to zip his mouth from uttering that words out...

Then finally she came to her parents she hugged her mother tightly and little long time to take her mother's warmth with her.....

When  Jayadev going touch his feet Shiva stopped him and pulled him for a hug and muttered..

Shiva : you are my mappilai who deserves our respect..........

And do let your parents know that I asked about their well-being...

He actually said the first sentence loudly but the next one was a whisper which Uyir and Gowri too heard.... Uyir looked at her mother who is not much bothered that means she knows about that....

Uyir Raised her eyebrows asking her father answer....Shiva smiled and hugged his daughter and kissed her forehead.... And whispered...

Shiva: Kandupudi papa...

( Find it yourself child)

She pulled away from the hug and her father smiled at her and creased her head.... Its not new for Uyir....... Her father always used to give her riddles to solve from young age....the first thing she read apart from her study books were case files Shiva carries to home....

She was introduced to the book world by her grandfather.... So the puzzles and Riddles are always the father and daughter thing...

She was confused ... Now she was sure Shiva didn't agreed for this marriage just because she said yes.... There is something more to it which she have to unfold herself.....

And she didn't failed to notice that fraction of shock that surfaced and disappeared in seconds in Jaydev's face when Shiva said the second sentence....

With over working mind she left with her husband... Jayadev drove the car and she was in passenger seat , mithra was in back seat.... There was complete silence in the car........

Jayadev was also in deep thoughts he didn't  heard mithra's voice she touched his shoulder to make him come out of his daze....

Jayadev: what happened mithra....

Mithra: I have to ask you anna.... What happened to you.... I am calling you for long time you didn't react....

Jayadev: Nothing I was thinking about tomorrow's meeting.... What happened...

Mithra: Nothing anna... Just drop me near that coffee shop I have to meet my friends and I will come home later I informed amma about that...

He just hummed and dropped her there and drove to his house...

After one and a half hour travel they reached his house...

They got down and Meenakshi took arathi and invited them in...... Uyir entered the house slowly kicking the padi( a vessel which used to measure rice) full of husked rice and went in.....

She entered inside the poojai room and lit up the kamachi villaku ( Kamachi lamp).... And prayed and Meena asked her to keep kumkumam on her Thali ,forehead and hair partitions... She was still wearing the Yellow thread as Thali on the 3rd month it will be changed into a gold chain by small house function....