Suspicious

Author's POV

Uyir came down after changing dress and went to kitchen to prepare food ... As she expected no food was left for her...that's how the family of 3 is... It's all about themselves they are living a cozy life even for formality to they don't ask her is she had food or not but they will eat fully which is cooked by Uyir...

Uyir used to that pattern so she stoped expecting them to ask in fact she didn't even expected anything from them all she wants was they should not bother her...

Even that was spoiled by the two ladies recently behaving more sweetly and meena mocking her both indirectly and directly and give unnecessary over sweet explanations...and Mithra trying to get along with Uyir to get Aadharsh....

And that man who always through a creepy look... All three is suspicious people just how they behave..each have different intension towards Uyir which she well aware of...

The man he married don't share any similarities with those three who calls him as family...

In laws family treating the daughter in law differently was logically acceptable one... But they are partial to thier own son and he wasn't that much bothered to acknowledge that partiality... They never cared about Jayadev both in his absence and presence....

All directed to a singe assumption... Is Jayadev adopted son to them...if that was the case why he is handling the business..to be their unpaid worker who earns for them...

Because when Jayadev took responsibility the company was almost heading towards bankrupt and he was not that much experienced to handle it so he faced many downfalls... He raised above that learning from the mistakes and rebuild the empire again with his hard work.... But not even once he got that appreciation... People always there to say your success is out of luck... He doesn't want to give them opportunity to blame him so he worked hard.... Eventually all he think about was work and the small solitude he got was Maya..... Now his wife....

And Uyir was even more confused after knowing about the Dev group of companies shares and ownership through Magil..

Last week he called Uyir to come to office and explained the details he digged...

She took a deep breath....all this was bothering and getting more complicated day by day she couldn't figure out what is actually happened and happening around her....

She decided to move out so that she could be out of the two fox's radar and get to know about the actual truth....

But something is stopping her from doing her investigation........

Yeah it's Jayadev... He asked her to wait till he say his secret himself... She was sure that secret will answer all the questions she have.... So before solving all this she have to strengthen her marriage..

She have to build their relationship more stronger and figure out her own feelings....

So she kept all those complicated questions aside and look after her husband and her relationship now....

"Aghhh.... "

She groaned and concentrated on the task in hand that is cooking for  her husband and her..... Just a moment before she was reliving the romantic moment with her husband but now she was frustrated by thinking everything that directly point out to Jayadev.... He have answer for that but he won't answer any of it... She have to wait till he himself say it to her

Okay come to the present what she was cooking is.....

Upma....

And don't come up with that stereotypical comment of I hate upma......